3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suicide 17.11.19 03:45 am

Who are the heroes like? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Subject. I personally like them all. But Delgado is especially cool :). His joke: black, here's a riddle: how many lesbiska snipers-of telekinetics need to clear the road?
114 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zatylochek 17.11.19

Jones best.You just have to learn to use=)
He and pyrokinesis can do and the curse of blood without losing hallow.
And Delgado is also good. I'm with him on the difficult level only so all endured

Z
Zatylochek 17.11.19

Church mine is the weakest.
On a complex with it is useless to go-that would kill ordinary cultist need 2 clips to put or 4 times with a sword to fuck with.It will fill you up faster

K
Koijiro 17.11.19

Congratulations-it's a boy - still love that joke.
and on the topic: like all the Rawlings, but most of the play for black because of its ability

D
Deniel Garner 17.11.19

Black and Delgado. Delgago - like, I often play.

H
Hans Klerber 17.11.19

Black extraordinary character, but bestial seriously ruins everything. Personally, I of the men for fun Rawlings - all tough(although the type is worn out), Delgado wets the bark (I congratulate you, Abby, now you finally know what it's like to feel a man), and of the women - probably Church - love Asian women

H
Hans Klerber 17.11.19

by the way 6 of the characters(except Ross) are divided into 3 pairs of protivopolojnosti:
Black-Jones(she of trouble, all the fighting, as the British pit bull, blue-eyed blonde; he is from the intellectuals, the mulatto in the useless inferiority complex on this subject see dossier).
Church - Delgado (he is an orphan, who had replaced a lot of foster families in the past - a drug dealer; she is a daughter of sects(God forbid anyone is to survive - see dossier), a tiny and agile, while he is a hulking man - APC.
Cole Rawlings(Old soldier and an autistic girl - nerd)
The opposites even age - the older one, the younger the other
27-30
22-31
21-67 respectively

T
Telkodav 17.11.19

Me as a person more pinned Ross,Cole and Delgado. Delgado of course, in combat, out of competition. The jokes he poezdatye. But Ross most rulny people . In combat best fighters:
1 Delgado
2Блэк
3 Rawlings
4 Cole
5 Jones
6Черч
(IMHO)

Z
Zorran 17.11.19

Don't know about you but I like Cole(this is the one that slows time)
Well, firstly it is useful slowing in the second grenades in the third I her voice in the Rus voice acting like.
In the second place absolutely black and third Rawlings.
When a newborn is killed Cole I wanted to cry, so attached to her and then you *tears* on cococcioni.... for what? what'd she do?

v
vitalik7903 17.11.19

me Church like her blood magic and a good sword in battle, but Delgado good flyers wets
PS but in General I all the characters in the game :)

I
Infiltrator 17.11.19

Delgado.

M
MaxXIII 17.11.19

Apparently most have not tried to play for Jones.A great character.By the way,just as the Church is able to paralyze,only at a distance,even better.Walked with him almost all the Roman head,where it is possible)
Black is not gay,if you read the in-game content
In General all the Persians-super.Now compare the toy with батлой3,my opinion: toys on par despite the age difference.
PS black is not gay,if you read the in-game content.

I
Infiltrator 17.11.19

MaxXIII why they compare the game very different.

M
MaxXIII 17.11.19

Different,but I mean the comparison in terms of graphics.

I
Infiltrator 17.11.19

I agree Jericho in the graph is cool ,but with Battlefield 3 to compare it too .

H
Hadrimachez 17.11.19

Without A Name
In BF 3 it is cool for the end of 2011,multiplatform blasphemy

I
Infiltrator 17.11.19

Yes, like it there's the emphasis, although chesney did not play. Well, still with Jericho why compare ?

m
mztartman 17.11.19

All Persians are good when they are together and for each emergency situation or that on their own are useful, but initially focused on the priest with 2 trunks.
He has normal damage when in one hand, explosive bullets, and the other just quick.
Then another Church, black and Delgado. I did all during the game to the maximum used, except Jones. It is only in astral projection, ie, very rarely)
Ps: The Cole is also a useful ability)

I
Infiltrator 17.11.19

All and should be used, namely who the favorite is another question.

A
Alex Side 17.11.19

mztartman
And I'm the opposite half-time Jones passed

A
Anderby 17.11.19

Cole. Nyasha.
Church. Katana.