3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22 11:33 pm

[Offtopic] Relationships (Diablo 2)

Hello! I would like to know if there are any relationships with girls among us? I already despaired, erected to myself an absurd dream of one girl. Now I feel like I'll never love again. I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?
136 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 03.03.22

MyatKO., super! :D I remember, I had a bunch for links to obscene resources.. :D

1Paganini1 03.03.22

I had a similar experience .. For half a year I couldn’t look at other girls, it hurt, I drank for 2 weeks, then I realized that the booze only exacerbates feelings and transforms me into nothingness, then after a while I realized! that I learned to control my feelings, went in for sports, went up in my career. Threat, too, it was hard for me because the girl lives in the next entrance and had to, willy-nilly, watch how her fakers come. now she is running after me, because the fool understood how hard it is to find a person with feelings, and not with a banal desire to sleep for show in the men who cared for her. Here is your experience! You won't find it in the store or in the newspaper. The most important thing is without extremes: alcohol, drugs, and other things .. this will only exacerbate your problem! Almost everyone goes through this, don't be fooled by this, there will be much more difficult tests in life! Sincerely, Paganini)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

1Paganini1 Nefig
set up a person for REVENGE. Let him live for himself, and not for someone to run after him from unhappy vaginas.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

1Paganini1, I shed a tear. :-)

1Paganini1 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
yes, I did not set it up. it just happened, and it often happens) I gave an example from my real life. if you are the smartest skeptic, do not throw mud at others just to show your importance, let him figure out what is best for him.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

1Paganini1
It turned out to be important for you to show that they are running after you. In the context of your presentation, this should be especially noted.

1Paganini1 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
enough for me to put minuses))) the context has nothing to do with it, it happened and I didn’t accentuate on this.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], the smartest skeptic, why are you downvoting??? D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

1Paganini1
Minus only at the post with presentation.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

this topic will not be
rubbed Aleksey047, oh, you are very helpful here! ;D

1. yes;
2. obedience, treachery (runwords). resentment is better to collect in the ethereal orite drain;
3. if there is a life lich on a stick, then a green Guilliam face (with 15% ias jewel), if not - Vampire gaze, Crown of thieves, Tal rasha mask. Andariel visage (Ral).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.03.22

zasranci, tut 4el duwu izlivaet, a vi tut sa svaimi merkami.. :C

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, this is a d2 forum and measurements are always a priority! ;-P

s
spambot575123 03.03.22

Aleksey047 1. If merk
kills, then yes
2. Obedience, insight (if you are too lazy to go for mana), shaft / forty / thrashery / some rubbish on the body
runes)

a
annortheone 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
Conquer her with Fallen chasing or whatever.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.03.22

chasing the Fallens
A bit ambiguous.

a
annortheone 03.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
:D

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

spambot575123
I noticed that insight aura doesn't always work, how can I fix it?

Q
QLinkee 03.03.22

Aleksey047
Do not let the measure die. If, nevertheless, he died - take off and put on insight.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Aleksey047, take off / put on a drin for measurements. but only CAREFULLY, otherwise some la}{s fell like that! ;D
pancake Kulinki were FIRST again! :FROM

T
T Fox 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
If you want to impress her, collect Enigma! Enigma is not just pixels, enigma is status. Collect enigma and all your chicks. Do you think I'm lying? And you check. Come up to the first person you meet and say: "Let's go to my house, I'll show you enigma." And she will immediately give you ... Either she will, or she will give in the face. But you don’t piss, if you give in the face, it’s only because your lie will bite through. Women always know when a man has no enigma, they kind of feel it. They feel that you are not ilita, so they do not give it. Karochi everything is in your hands, good luck to you guy.