3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BennyGuns 04.03.22 12:34 am

Hit animation skips and more (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I'm not sure if these three bugs are related, but I did not find a similar situation on the net, so I decided to write here.
1. At some point, I noticed that my character learned to skip animations of hits, i.e. call enemies with the mouse. For some reason, it works only with the view from the 3rd person, when viewed from the 1st, everything is fine. (For comparison, remember the call to fisticuffs in the first Witcher, and so I have the same thing, I can merge bosses instantly, without even having time to understand what happened)
2. Also, the character got bored just sitting on a horse, so now he is with enviable constancy gets up on a horse (adrenaline?). In fact, without any pattern, I turn on the preset stance of the character when riding a horse. Not always, but very often (i.e. sits down, gets up, sits down and so on endlessly)
3. Finally, the last noticed bug is with weapons. Firstly, sometimes the characters (companions) get it, but they don’t take it back (that is, they continue to run, sometimes in a combat stance and sometimes in a peaceful one, but with a weapon in their hands). Also, sometimes, when viewed from the third person, the weapon is not able to remove the weapon (that is, when the key is pressed, the combat interface turns off, and the weapon remains in the hands. Because the game itself does not understand what happened, after a couple of seconds the combat interface turns on again and the weapon as if "pulled out" again). Secondly, and I think this is related, in contrast to the previous glitch, the same companions during the battle can ... leave their weapons in their sheaths, stick out their fists and watch how the dragon gnaws at them, without doing anything.
Regarding the installed mods - there was LB (which immediately demolished because it sinned against him, not a bit helped), the rest of the mods are unlikely to have anything to do with what is happening - ENB to improve vegetation, Grimson Blood, SkyUI, CloaksOfSkyrim
1 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 04.03.22

For the sake of experiment, try disabling all mods and check for these bugs. Then I advise you to update the version of the game to the latest (if not the latest) and install the Unofficial Skyrim Patch. If this does not help, then there is only one way out - a complete reinstallation of the game.