3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22 12:34 am

Load on the computer when connected to the Internet

edit: Edited the description for the especially dull ones!.

Hello!. In general, after reinstalling Win 7, something loads the PC, and as it turned out, this is something, this is the svchost process. It eats a lot of memory and at the same time loads the PC. From here I have a question for experts: How to cut down this process so that it does not load anything else ?.

ps - I tried to cut it out through the task manager, but this only worsened the situation by the fact that everything disappeared from the desktop, even the Windows panel, so I had to restart the computer.

Speaking of cutting out. I read on the internet that you need to go to the control panel, go to the Administration section, and disable automatic updates there. I tried to do this, but I do not have automatic updates there, and the update itself is generally disabled, so this option does not work.

There are no viruses in the computer, since I have already checked it twenty times, with different antiviruses, such as Kaspersky, Panda, Dr. Web and Eset Nod 8.
23 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 04.03.22

Turn on the task manager and take a screenshot of what loads the most percent. Then we'll talk. And so, you can think a lot at random.

K
Kosh13 04.03.22

You us ask what process to you memory loads? Go to task manager and have a look. In general, there may be a problem with the driver. For some reason, I have a bug on the Ryltec network if you install the latest firewood. If the standard from the disk, then everything works fine.

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

7Rain7
Kosh13
I'm not asking which process is eating memory and loading the computer, I'm asking how to remove the svchost process so that it does not eat memory and load the PC at the same time!.

s
saa0891 04.03.22

Death_Cold

Google banned or something, just looking for your problem.

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

Kosh13
7Rain7
Edited the description for particularly dull people!

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

saa0891
I'm sorry, don't you know how to read

? I read on the internet that you need to go to the control panel, go to the Administration section, and disable automatic updates there. I tried to do this, but I do not have automatic updates there, and the update itself is generally disabled, so this option does not work.

s
saa0891 04.03.22

Death_Cold

If there is an official antivirus, go to the forum and they will help you there, most likely it is some kind of virus, you will throw off the log and they will explain everything to you. what to do.

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

saa0891 I
doubt that it was a virus, because the load on the computer lasts no more than 1 minute, although earlier it was longer, somewhere up to 4 minutes

s
saa0891 04.03.22

Death_Cold

So maybe it's just the programs are loaded when you just turned on the computer, what's the problem if the load lasts so little time.

s
saa0891 04.03.22

Download this program.

http://www.kaspersky.com/antivirus-removal-tool

m
max1504 04.03.22

I also have a "svhost.exe" process that loads as much as 200MB of RAM, this is a system process, and it is responsible for a lot of different things - for the interface, updates, system loading. programs. you can't turn it off. I even tried stupidly blocking it through anvir task manager - it’s better not to do this (you won’t even go to the control panel) as a result, the only thing you can try is to turn off services - in the manager you can see which service the process is responsible for at a given second (but here again at your own risk). you can still turn off the fucking interface aero-the process is also responsible for it, but then out of seven it will become 98, which is not ice ... by the way, the process does not load my percent at all, only the RAM (I have i5 3GHz)

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

max1504
I see. I have a smaller PC on system cards, but, for some reason, this didn’t happen before, so that the computer was loaded like that.

m
max1504 04.03.22

Death_Cold
before when? is it possible that the version of Windows installed before this differed from the one that is now,
or was this not the case with this Windows before?

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

max1504
it was this version that used to work fine before reinstalling, and then after reinstalling it, everything started, but at first I thought that it was because updates were enabled, but after disabling them, the same garbage continued, and as it turned out, the reason for this was svchost process.

m
max1504 04.03.22

Death_Cold
Well, I don't even know why I decided to reinstall Windows? How exactly did you install it without erasing the old one?

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

max1504
decided to rearrange because Windows started to freeze after it caught the virus from the mobile phone, but the virus was successfully removed and I demolished Windows. And yes, I reinstalled Windows completely, because I'm not a fool to demolish only half after the virus))

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 04.03.22

Death_Cold
Now what antivirus costs? Not node32?

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
Nod, but not 32 but 8. I know what you'll say - "download another antivirus and check for viruses", so, I already checked, and it's useless, there are no viruses at all!

m
max1504 04.03.22

in short, that's all I came up with 1) reinstall Windows again, and if possible try to install XP, it doesn't have any crap and, of course, it is unlikely to load the system, you can also try the top ten, it seems to be optimized and does not eat resources (but I xs, even everything is somehow suspicious with her). 2) if you still have a virus, download anvir task manager (this is an improved task manager, you can disable everything from startup, services, you can see in detail about each process, (but, of course, you need to disable it carefully, I think you'll figure it out) 3) download antimalware bytes, everyone doesn't like it, but it's the only antivirus that could find a worm blocking registry editing on me

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

I have max1504
XP on my old PC, and I'll switch to the top ten when support for Win 7 stops. And yes, although I didn’t get any useful advice, but still, thanks at least for such help! ))