3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rossent 04.03.22 12:34 am

Challenge Mode (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Someone tell me. Does this game have a challenge mode like the previous games? Let's say you can choose a red hat and just fight in the arena? Or pass stealth?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

Rossent
Would you ask something simpler (?)

M
Makhno Incorporated 04.03.22

Rossent No.
Or rather, not yet. Later, perhaps as DLC

I
IBM_d3m1urg 04.03.22

no, and probably won't. There are few tests at all.

B
Ben121212 04.03.22

Rossent
is, in my opinion, one of the biggest disadvantages of this game, there is no such thing and that there is no such information in the DLS either, and the second disadvantage is that there are no boss battles, as it was in previous parts (the fact that there is, it cannot be called boss battles), but otherwise the game is beautiful, but these two minuses are such minuses)

R
Rossent 04.03.22

Ben121212
Completely agree about the big disadvantage of the game. Why was it necessary to make a red cap and Harley Quinn, make animations and tricks for them? The hat campaign is completed in 8 minutes, and Harley Quinn in 10 minutes. I don't understand developers at all. The combat at the red cap is awesome. And they took and broke off many. It was in all parts. It's like a tradition already, go to the test, choose a character, skin, give people to everyone. I really hope they add tests. But it seems to me that they scored on it (