3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FACE88 04.03.22 12:34 am

ultimate mortal kombat 3 (sega)

does anyone play it?
74 Comments
Sort by:
C
Calimba 04.03.22

So MK 2011 will be on PC, won't it?!

[
[Digger_888] 04.03.22

Now I don’t play, quite recently, literally last year, I played MK3, only not on the emulsion, but in the PC version. Shang Tsung and Sub Zero rule)))
In Ultimate, I used Sega and the emulsion. Everyone was soaked by Jade and Cabal ..... oh yes, Kung Lao still)) Jax was also cool By the
way, everyone remembers the Ultimate code - AC*up*B*up*BA*down*, three menus popped up and in one of they could put Fatality with one button)))
I still have a cartridge left and Sega is lying in the basement, only there is no adapter for a TV set and joysticks (((

C
Calimba 04.03.22

AC*up*B*up*BA*down*, three menus came up and in one of them it was possible to put Fatality with one button)))

From the hundredth attempt, I still managed to dial this code.

A
Abibas for us 04.03.22

I play .. even now it has been preserved since 2001! we play with a friend .. I played the demo of the new MK. not at all (

s
sky game 04.03.22

having nothing to do in the game, I dialed the code and watched all the fatalities, etc.

H
Hlonrout 04.03.22

[Undertaker] yes)) there were three codes, I usually used C * Forward * A * Back * A * up * C * Forward * A * Back * A * up *

but in general I still chop))) the sensations are awesome , classic burn))

D
Dark_Sun 04.03.22

Relatively effective it can be played against the AI ​​by slashing down-back X blades almost non-stop. But against a person? Well, here's how it goes.

A
Aloe 04.03.22

They play well against beginners. a long lunge with a sword, interception in the air - these tricks are very effective. against batek, it sucks in ermaku, smoke and all other high-tiers.

C
Calimba 04.03.22

I beat everyone with Jax: I caught them by the throat and knead, and then I’ll ride in the pose of a skier.

C
Calimba 04.03.22

And his fatalities are generally awesome: such a leg from above bam and flattened.

J
Jack Walters 04.03.22

Hey! I have a couple of questions:
How do you shoot as a Striker, and how do you bludgeon as a Striker (if possible)?

r
razor9 04.03.22

Jack Walters
shooting back, forward + X
hooking with a club forward, back + And
everything seems to be so.

J
Jack Walters 04.03.22

razor9
It doesn't work that way. He doesn’t shoot, but instead of hooking, he just kicks him around in the face ...

C
Calimba 04.03.22

Everything has to be pressed quickly. I even remember how I neighed when I fired at those raguli, they still make such cries ...

C
Corrosion 04.03.22

"Does anyone play it?"
I used to play on Sega, then I played on emulsion, now I switched to Trilogy - the same UMK3, only they returned Animality, more Persians, arenas, modes (like that 3v3 on N64).

J
Jack Walters 04.03.22

Thanks Calimba
! So my fingers don't bend... :)

G
Gauguin 04.03.22

Captain Evidence, as it were, according to the subject: Yes, I play
I love MK on this one, especially the 2nd

S
Svetloyar 04.03.22

>>>Gens 2.14 emulator Currently the best emulator
The best in my opinion is Kega, it's not as buggy as Gens.
>>>Who can you play?
No one xD Unless a Noob Seibot, but they are any noob pros)))
>>> How to put on it so that the images are on full screen?
If I'm not mistaken, then both in Keg and in Gens by pressing the esc button.

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

The best, in my opinion, Kega, he is not as buggy as Gens.

Where are the bugs then? I've been using it for five years and haven't noticed anything.

S
Svetloyar 04.03.22

In some of the games, some actions did not work, sometimes it flies off.