3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baltazar9 04.03.22 12:34 am

can't get past one moment (Batman: Arkham Knight)

karoch ... there is a moment at the factory of some kind .. I don’t remember the name ... there you free the workers of this factory .... there are five of them ... and when you already penetrate the building itself ... there a steam pipe blocks your way ... steam comes out of it ...... and you need to somehow stop the supply of steam .... so you start .... from the beginning you blow up the wall behind which this pipe goes .... on it like a hook .. .you open the window by connecting the wires and switch to the remote control mode of the Batmobile and shooting through the window with a harpoon you cling to that hook on the pipe and pull it in reverse ... and break it .... and that's all .... now you need to exit this mode and go on .... but he does not come out of it
11 Comments
Sort by:
c
coinkin 04.03.22

Pirate?

B
Baltazar9 04.03.22

monetkin
how quick-witted you are))

c
coinkin 04.03.22

Baltazar_Rus
Well, here is the answer.

B
Baltazar9 04.03.22

monetkin
there are thousands of pirates in the network and most of them go with a bang!
so pirate is not a vice.

A
Analius 04.03.22

don't play it, it's badly optimized

D
Dzhamal96 04.03.22

Baltazar_Rus
you are pressing the wrong button.

B
Baltazar9 04.03.22

Dzhamal96
well, if I press the wrong button, if they tell me exactly the assigned one to press, but it does not work

B
Baltazar9 04.03.22

in general, everything was decided by turning off the preludes from NVIDIA HairWorks
, such as improved smoke, light rain, and similar effects, and lo and behold, everything worked, I passed the level.
thanks to all.

V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

Baltazar_Rus
_

x
xXHASLXx 04.03.22

Baltazar_Rus
send the conf in PM?

S
Seryoga Yusenkov 04.03.22

exit Batmobile control mode by pressing the E key