3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
intolerable 04.03.22 12:49 am

Error while starting installer. (Dying Light)

whence I do not download everywhere at start of an installer the same error gets out.
http://fastpic.ru/view/70/2015/0722/09d5868e5aa58e652f6c95f64e02b068.jpg.html
, regardless of which forum and whose distribution. what does this manifest itself not only with this game, but with others too. (but not with all)
antivirus is disabled when downloading a torrent, there are no firewalls and firewalls. disk space 100 GB free.
percent 3.6 6 cores
vidyuha 750 titanium from gigs
of 8 GB RAM.
Windows 7 64 bit.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

intolerable
Generally a problem at you or in the RAM or in rigid. It was like this on the old computer itself, they didn’t want to install repacks for failure, in general I solved the problem by replacing the RAM. Also, such errors can occur due to the hard drive, in such cases it is better to format it or carry out diagnostics.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

Personally, I don’t know why such errors occur (only assumptions), but I once solved it by typing. And a friend also had a similar experience, and oddly enough, replacing the RAM also helped him. Just try to turn off the strips one by one, maybe it's just one for example. Unless, of course, you have a single-channel RAM.

i
intolerable 04.03.22

Mr.Nobody....
the whole trick is that the same repack. (for example, mechanics) I download it from three sites, that's such garbage. From the fourth I download and it starts normally. but the repack is the same. up to a kilobyte, the size is the same and the files are still the same (I personally looked at everything) and let’s say next time I download repack from the same successful site, and it .... does not start already. and from what thread of other left can be started.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

intolerable
It's not about rapek 100%. Just try to take a RAM from a friend, and change it to check, the main thing is that he would have it normal. I'm sure that 80% of the matter is in it, and if not, then in hard.

i
intolerable 04.03.22

Mr.Nobody ....
now I would like to find someone else to take the RAM from.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

SonyK.
What does the software have to do with it, it does not install the game, although in general Windows will be without software, the game must be recorded, the software will affect the launch but not the recording. Regarding the antivirus, he will not give such errors in life, if he blocks the file, he himself will give a sign.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

intolerable
I advise you to do, reinstall Windows for a start, and of course format Hard, it definitely won’t get worse, well, if you can’t find the memory, then try to diagnose as Sonyk advised, but as far as I know it’s quite confused. The easiest way is to find the memory and immediately check. In general, good luck to you)

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

SonyK.
Well, he meant that it is not installed, he just did not put it correctly, but if, of course, in that post he spoke about the launch of the game itself, then of course you are right.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 04.03.22

SonyK.
And how do I know that this is not an antivirus, but because I myself had such a canoe, and another friend had the same thing, and only the replacement of RAM helped. It's like a doctor you know, just by the symptom you understand what it could be.

i
intolerable 04.03.22

SonyK.
Mr. Nobody ....
in general, this is the case. downloaded from root. I click setup to install the game. the installation process begins by specifying the software update folder and so on. as a result, having gone through all this, you click install, after which the installation itself begins. and then an error pops up. like in the first post. at what it does not always climb out, on some games downloaded for example from the same rutorg it is not.
antivirus seems to be completely disabled. Avast is free. it has the function to turn off all screens for 10 minutes. for an hour. for 4 hours. before restarting the computer. and forever. I usually wait until restart.
I checked my hard, I don’t remember the prog. which looks at broken sectors, damaged like it repairs. there were no beats at all. only a couple of damaged, and then fixed them. and the rest is all right.

i
intolerable 04.03.22

SonyK.
I just wanted to write what I figured out, but thanks anyway for participating. ))
P.S. the problem suddenly appeared in the way of downloading the torrent. what is surprising and why all of a sudden. because this problem appeared just recently. and before that I used it for 9 years and downloaded no problems.
that is, the torrent always downloaded to a folder with Russian letters and everything was normal. and then two or three months as this problem with an error began. Why don't I even want to understand?

i
intolerable 04.03.22

SonyK.
Well, I met this in Dying Light. until you do the layout in English. you won't play.