3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.03.22 12:49 am

Bought a tablet. What to do with him now?

Every day I go to work by bus and often see this picture: people are sitting with their gadgets and do not know what to do with them. Some listen to music on the phone, text - okay, let them listen, text. This is fine. There are no complaints about this.
But there are individuals who do not know what to do with their device. They take out their tablet from Apple (although most often the cheapest on Android) and start flicking back and forth on the screen, back and forth. Open one app, close it, open another, minimize it. They will open some game that they are already fed up with, poke a little, close the game and again begin to flick through the menu back and forth. Then they will go to the Internet, open Yandex, just like that, without a specific goal, they will enter some garbage in the search bar and immediately go to the main menu of the tablet. Then they will sit and think about what to do next. They will open some video, realizing that they will not watch it. They swipe it, close it. Then they put the tablet on the lock and put it back in the bag.
Well, you understand. Why do these people do such strange things? They carry these bulky gadgets with them, but do not know what to do with them. Where can they use a tablet? Hoping to find free Wi-Fi? But why, again? Are they not allowed to stay at home? Why do people need a tablet, someone will say? I'm probably out of touch with life.
104 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 04.03.22

Well, if there is absolutely nothing to do on it, then you can use it as firsbee.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

Grevol
nuts to chop
For this it is better to use Nokia 3310.

m
mr true 04.03.22

give your tablet to a friend or girlfriend

r
rPeBoJL 04.03.22

V-Nine
Nokia 3310.
Spoiler