3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniilmix 04.03.22 12:49 am

Magic lamp fails one item (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the course of the task, one item remains failed, how to fix it??????????????
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus7771 04.03.22

Yes, this happens in many tasks, but I didn’t notice that it affected anything) Maybe they will fix it in a future patch.

d
danila282930 04.03.22

This will not be corrected because you choose from 2 or more options how you should act and, naturally, somewhere you will not complete one item.

M
MHoroKaIIIuEJI 04.03.22

I probably missed / didn’t find one point where you need to shine the ghosts with this lamp and listen to what they say, so it failed.

S
Solidar 04.03.22

it’s just that the game doesn’t have a canceled quest function, otherwise people have the feeling that they failed something that cannot be failed, such as a square with a cleaver.

S
Spartacus7771 04.03.22

danila282930
Hmm no, the item ''search the room with a witcher's instinct'' fails in the task with the lamp, this is when you guess the riddle, find the door, this item is completed, but after the task is completed it fails. As far back as I remember, the contract for the village of Stitches fails the item ''talk to the Nilfgaardian officer'' after completing the contract, even if you talked to him before starting the task, this item fails.

-
-dismal- 04.03.22

CroupieR tm
With Stitches (well, I have) everything is fine - the item "report the results to the commander of the Nilfgaardian patrol" is green, but I looked at other quests - (with the exception of quests where you have to make a choice) - "Breaking your head" is on red - and actually I don’t remember that there were horses at all - and here is another horse (!!!)

A
Arileon 04.03.22

I did the quest twice, both times the item is red after completion.
So this is the norm. Moreover, it becomes red after you have solved the puzzle and opened the door. This will happen even if you "examine" all 4 statues.

D
Daniilmix 04.03.22

It's certainly not something, but still, I would like to fix this matter.

U
UNATCO 04.03.22

I also missed 1 place, but then when I completed the quest, I came up and the subnet gave me 50 experience