3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wenss 04.03.22 01:16 am

Do not teleport to Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Greetings! Previously, before the release of patch 1.05, I could freely visit Kaer Morhen at any time, even at the very beginning of the game, having level 1 Geralt. With the release of patch 1.05, I decided to start the game again and found that now I can not move to Kaer Morhen. There is not even a green flag for fast travel on the fortress map. I have already completed all the quests in the White Orchard, destroyed the Griffin and, according to the story, went to the No Man's Lands in search of Ciri, but the flag in Kaer Morhen never appears.
Tell me what's the matter, why now there is no way to get into the witcher's fortress? I don't think it's related to the patch. What then is the matter?
PS: Yes, and one more thing - I changed the difficulty level, I used to play on low, and now on Pain and Suffering. Maybe it's because of the level I can't get there?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 04.03.22

Wenss
It does not depend on complexity. You can get to kaer morhen only AFTER passing through all the points of ciri and minds. It is even purely logically true, because only Vesemir went there, and Geralt is busy searching. The fact that you could mess up there before is a bug. So now it's FIXED.

l
lexachok 04.03.22

Wenss
The bottom line is that you will get to Kaer Morhen according to the plot. Previously, as vaga said, you are not obliged to get there. and there is essentially nothing to do, just go through the plot and that's it.

w
wenss 04.03.22

It's clear. Thanks to. When you pass the location of the White Garden, then there really is nothing to do in Kaer Morhen, but when it is only the very beginning of the game, then (having got there last time) I collected a lot of different ingredients there. It was pretty good help. Well, okay, it's not necessary anymore. )))) Once again, thanks for the help.

x
xaxa2raza 04.03.22

It turns out that in order to collect the stock set of the wolf school (14 lvl), you need to wait for the end of the game (or more than half). he is going to the location of Kaer Morhen ..... and no way there. except how to get into the plot ... but they said an open world ...

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

And what for you initial "wolf"?
At level 14, quite a few relics are better. Yes, "improved" sets are still interrupted by some relics. In practice, only from the "excellent" level does it make sense to completely switch to sets, but by this time, you will get to the CM ;)