3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OomphROCK 04.03.22 01:36 am

Running on 2 nuclear is impossible? (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello! In general, such a misfortune when starting a morta in the menu and in choosing a character, everything is fine and I even choose a map (without friezes), but after I press play, I just have a black screen and that's it! I waited for 20 minutes and nothing happened ... I have one right? And do not say that they say update the bake, etc. I have a gta on 2x nuclear stable 30-45 fps and the morta even breaks. What to do?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAZTHER 04.03.22

Perhaps the port of the game itself is a curve, so the game is stupid

.AVENGER. 04.03.22

OomphROCK
wait for a patch that will fix these stupid glitches

D
DEVI 04.03.22

Yes, the same garbage on 2 nuclear

A
Alimaster 04.03.22

And I have the same on Intel E7400. Maybe today's 15Gb patch will fix something...

L
LeiWulong 04.03.22

Well, did you upload the patch?

D
Dreamcatcher888 04.03.22

You would still try to run it on a single-core one.

D
D0c_81 04.03.22

Alimaster
* Optimized work with shaders to improve graphics performance
* Fixed a bug to prevent repetition from using too much hard disk space for storage - regarding the 15 GiB patch.

D
D0c_81 04.03.22

OomphROCK
read mat part: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 36 GB available space - Not 2 cores kakbe!)))

O
OomphROCK 04.03.22

Okay, I'll assemble the processor and carry it for an upgrade to a 6-core change)

S
SkrTM 04.03.22

OomphROCK
4-core will be enough.

K
Kawaiizilla 04.03.22

The first time I launched the MK, at first I lowered everything to a minimum, and cut down everything that was possible, the screen was generally 1024. There was
no FPS above 20, wild brakes, it was impossible to play.

Now, I decided to test it, and I was very surprised.
Shadows - very low
Textures - high
Particle density - 10
The rest is not touched.
And what did I get? Stable 30 fps, up to 40 on some maps.
After reading the forums in the incentive, I found an explanation for this, and everything turned out to be simply that the video card is not loaded more than 50% and the processor is blown for everything, after that everything is loaded evenly, although 60 fps cannot be squeezed out here.
Maybe someone could help with this.

In the character selection menu, there are small friezes, from changing the density of particles and other settings EXCEPT for textures and shadows, the FPS does not change.
Turned off vertical sync via nvidia.

My computer configuration:
Core 2 duo e7300
Nvidia gt740
4 ram

D
DEVI 04.03.22

Lucky, I generally have a black screen before the fight ....

K
Kawaiizilla 04.03.22

Darkness916
I also had a black screen before changing the resolution, BUT! after minimizing, expanding the game, I get a loading screen, and the battle immediately.

V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

Kawaiizilla
This is what it means and I can calculate at least (with my stone with a 1.4 hertz per core, and the laptop has 2 cores), 30 fps, did I understand correctly huh? by the way, but you don’t know how to change the resolution in the main menu, otherwise it doesn’t work, it throws it into the menu heads and that’s it)))

b
berkut2123 04.03.22

Victor coy
settings for pc. item in the main menu

K
Kawaiizilla 04.03.22

Victor coy
With 1.4 hertz? It seems to me that 30 fps will be unlikely, since I have 2.66, but the attempt is not torture.
It is possible to rummage through the game configs and look for how to change it, but with this I don’t know for sure, everything changes through the settings myself.

K
Kawaiizilla 04.03.22

Victor coy
Yes, and it depends on the processor model itself, if I have core 2 duo, and you have an atom, then in general I'm not sure that it will even start the battle itself.

V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

berkut2123
You probably didn't understand what I wrote, right?

M
MassChester87 04.03.22

Victor coy by
the way, but you don’t know how to change the resolution in the main menu, otherwise it doesn’t work, it throws it into the menu heads and that’s it)))
I can’t understand, do you mean without entering the game, change the resolution?

V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

Not in the very original main menu)))