3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19 07:53 am

Poll: Worst localizer

So what is your worst localizer?
Personally, I think that this is a New Drive(Localization shit,or even English)
188 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 10.09.19

Russobit - from theirs Fischer chaos Theory was just sick. It was impossible to play.
Alella - well no comment...

M
Midfield 10.09.19

nd

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.09.19

Something I proper I decided to paint a little more specific=))
So:
SoftClub
Good company. All translations are done with perfectly, and another thing that transferred units games. Mostly original version. Flexible commercial system, a good advertising campaign. Time keep almost always. 5 out of 5.
1C
Also good company. In General terms holds, but some of the game delays an inappropriately long time. Severely messed up with the voice acting in oblivion. Cons - terrible design jewel, no boxes as fact. Bad collector's edition. 4 out of 5.
Akella
Once a very good company fell in the f*PU. The quality of the localizations, is below average. Always cram glance. Juices more -less keeps, but it does not change the situation. For localization projects such as Oblivion and Neverwinter came disregard. There are a lot of disadvantages. 1 of 5.
Beech
The last time rose. Basically keeps the brand, however, if you remember the recent add-on to Warhammer, crap too often. Allow some terrible mistakes in the localization, release dates quite distant from the world. Nice boxed edition. 3 out of 5.
New CD
I would call vile. First, they say that the game comes only in English, and then six months later quietly released the Russian version in which he promised complete localization and subtitles only. Keeps time absolutely. 2 out of 5.
Russobit-M
Finally turned into distributors=) And unih Nicosia localization was. 3 out of 5.
GFI
For Gothic and Splinter Cell they are cool! Upset Ghosts. Localized, generally well, but the timing does not hold in General. 4 out of 5.
Play-Ten
We moved only a Rustling, but moved well. While evaluate nothing. =)

R
ReDoX 10.09.19

GFI... Just No Commentes... And New Disc, but that's IMHO, as with the GFI ...

K
Korax_DC 10.09.19

I localizers, the translation is not needed because I judge the overall quality of the product and its maintenance. So 1st place:
Russobit-M
Remember the story of Act Of War (wrong CD keys in boxes), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (still not released a patch, but it's half a year).
I prefer to take games from Soft club.

F
F-19 10.09.19

GFI full G , and X and M and N

Russobit-m R burner is also a dog and voosche GE stsuko splinter will naprodu and wh 40000(dreadnought head in a bucket, transferred 100 pounds, and even ptci will nastavata) also a thief, redneck

1s the best (although also sometimes quirks happen)

Akella with Surly, too Neche though sometimes podpisivat

D
DimaX 10.09.19

1).
Without them, nothing would have changed and perhaps the world would be a better place!
2) Akella.
They do not x.... do not, in the furnace!

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 10.09.19

A new drive anyway, not half parabolic at all
Here I like the example Хитмена4 released in English, to kill piracy, I understand, but why was the English version 4 months to go,

_
_Assassin_ 10.09.19

1C
Akella
Beech
New CD

P
PAKHAN 10.09.19

Lucobit the worst localizers: their games constantly with a problem code does not match, the disc does not run, the files are broken, then you can play just by downloading the patch from the Internet (what's wrong with Steam ?).
The patches they released, if released - after six months, when one of the fans of the game himself translate foreign patch.
Yes and let some left-wing buggy game (except the Disciples).
cacella - just the worst and that's it. Long to explain.
New CD - single disc bought (Nibiru), more never will allow.
What to use for the voice of some kartavtseva Lisp-sognavamo snuffles redkozubova zagovarivaite subject with chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, adenoids and a cleft lip, it was better to just translate the subtitles, and it is left without translation.
Because of this I had to go and buy more and pirate disk to replace the speech in English.

N
Nesquick 10.09.19

I don't like GFI! For release dates of games from them!! Especially for Splinter Cell (the last two of the series)!! I don't trust these release dates from the top of your head miss, you still take((((
Well, Akella. Voice they just suck!!!!!

-
-Fess- 10.09.19

play on inglish! and no localization is not necessary =)

S
Stim aXel 10.09.19

Soft club well-localized ProEvolutionSoccer 5 :(( . And generally very expensive wheels . We in Kazakhstan discs from 1C, etc. are about 1000-2000 tenge and Soft club already 5000-9000 tenge :((((( (course 5тг. about 1рубл.)

B
BioMassa 10.09.19

Beech, so like no che, but Steam will meet in hell!

S
St.G 10.09.19

Soft Club. For what is gross transferred Tiberium wars

N
Nikitos22 10.09.19

The worst IMHO is the New Disk.Do not translate,and the only documentation in Russian.
But GFI Russobit-M is not crap! A very good translation.
AND 1C.Translation Doom3 was amazing!!!

s
show_off 10.09.19

Fargus MOST do NOT HAVE a NYA. (all AES.)

R
Reverrius 10.09.19

My pet from localizers is Аkella, for something that gave a mediocre translation for such mega-games like Neverwinter Nights 2, thank you can even patch 1.04. a lot of things right...

X
Xandee 10.09.19

2 fan of gta
Fargus is the localizer. This is the usual inept pirates, and often the game, the cover of which is written Fargus, is actually irrelevant to this office has not, and is shit-the Desvres from the same 7волка for example.

L
Lenin 10.09.19

Fargus :(