3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 04.03.22 02:00 am

Patch 372.3 from 06/12/15 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Today Rockstar Games released patch 1.0.372.3 for GTA 5 on PC. The size of the latest update is 16.7 megabytes. From now on, GTA 5 PC players have the opportunity to update their game to version 1.0.372.3. The patch is known to fix a number of bugs, notably an issue where question marks appear instead of letters when loading Social Club, as well as a GTA 5 Launcher bug where players were unable to launch the Steam version of the game. The weight of the patch is 16.7 mb.

The list of changes that the update brings to the game is not yet available.

Well, I can say one thing, the patch is the bottom and the game freezes, set the windowed mode to full screen.
55 Comments
Sort by:
w
wasp85 04.03.22

Yes, I confirm that before these 16 mb there were never flights, but yesterday 2 or 3 times !!!

A
Alexey Molotov 04.03.22

Phew .. And I already thought that I had a problem with the signs alone))

A
Anatoly Dobrov 04.03.22

damn, what kind of nonsense, before the big patch with the DLC everything went perfectly, after the patch the picture began to twitch every 5-10 seconds, there was always a lock at 50Hz and vertical synchronization, I already tried everything, the picture still twitches, very annoying, and this happens on any settings, the fps just sags by 1 for a second and a small freeze appears, has anyone else noticed such a problem?

J
JONDROGON 04.03.22

CLassicSith
Many have noticed this problem.

p
pavloalex 04.03.22

Adolom
There is this: question marks appeared the day before yesterday, but the gameplay was not reflected (did you play a little?). Now launched, everything is fine, pleases.

T
Tormentor80 04.03.22

Freeze still how! Both in the car and on foot, as if the character couldn’t breathe while moving, but it froze, inhaled, drove off ...

N
Neutrons 04.03.22

whiners look activated, everything works smoothly without friezes

R
R_opnet 04.03.22

the work of the Grand Theft Auto 5 program has been stopped. what could happen again?

I
In_live 04.03.22

R_opnet Problem

Signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: GTAVLauncher.exe Application
Version: 1.0.372.3
same bullshit...

b
bravointheua 04.03.22

Has the problem with AMD+AMD been resolved?

J
JONDROGON 04.03.22

bravointheua
90% what is not

J
JONDROGON 04.03.22

ChaosPaladin
_

O
OrigSketch 04.03.22

Lol, I was the only one who had everything fine with the game all the time, even after all the patches? No crashes, no crashes on startup.

d
deeppurple1968 04.03.22

And how long does it usually take for a list of changes to appear after a patch is released?

K
Kragoth119 04.03.22

I thought that the computer was hacked from the power outage ... but no .... this is all a patch for the game. ^_^

A
Alex_Balay_ 04.03.22

bravointheua
It seems there is a solution, link: (look for my messages on this forum. F3 - then you type mine and voila)
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/sposobi_zapuska_gta_5_na_diskretnoy_videokarte_amd_resheniya-861754/
(helped me (intel + amd) whether it will help you - I don't know!)

b
bravointheua 04.03.22

Alex_Balay_
In these two months, I have probably tried all the solutions available on the Internet (including this one)).
But anyway, thanks for the help.

J
JONDROGON 04.03.22

I think another Launcher will be released in a couple of days

G
Gldas 04.03.22

will a patch be released at all with a solution to the error of two video cards ???

A
Anomel Suna 04.03.22

Is this where Rockstar employees sit?
Write to TP R * - create stupid topics there