3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kamatoss 04.03.22 02:00 am

Weapon oils (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are there any owners of all 12 sword oils of excellent quality, and is this even possible?
13 Comments
Sort by:
i
iwerslexx 04.03.22

Yes, it's possible.
Buy recipes from alchemists and look into every chest.

D
Danil01 04.03.22

Stupid question

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

I assume the unsubscribers have all 12 oils? I searched all the question marks and all the caves, but I did not find 3 oils.

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

Recipes from alchemists, in Novigrad, near Oxenfurt and Skellige were bought immediately. How did you get to the location?

W
WTFCK 04.03.22

Personally, I found almost everything (except oils against dragons and ogres) rare. Now I just sailed on Skeliga, according to the plot, along the way, I rummage through the whole of Novigrad, Vizima, etc. So, I think it’s quite possible to collect all the oils (although I haven’t collected everything myself yet) :)

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

Decoctions, bombs and potions have collected everything, but with oils such a misfortune.

b
benites 04.03.22

Some oil upgrades require ekimma skin and cave troll stomach, I couldn't find enough of them

W
Winnie the Pooh 04.03.22

One of the most useless threads I've ever seen.

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

And yes, please indicate to all experts how many excellent (relic) oils they had at the time the game ended.

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

benites was saved
each time in front of the right monster, and if there were no monster mutagens or reagents in the drop, it simply reloaded until it was completely dropped.

L
LittleJoke 04.03.22

I don't have any excellent or improved dragon oil. And not at all because there are no recipes (they just exist), but because in the whole game I never found the liver of a naker-warrior for crafting .. And so, I found all the recipes. And even before finding Ciri. I went around all the merchants in all cities / villages, bought everything from them, climbed 90% of the question marks. That's where everything was found.

k
kamatoss 04.03.22

LittleJoke
WTFCK
Thank you for the information based on personal experience, not dry calculations.

m
maxsergey 04.03.22

kamatoss Catch
) ) )
Spoiler
_
_ 3') additem('Draconide Oil 1') additem('Draconide Oil 2') additem('Draconide Oil 3') additem('Hanged Man Venom 1') additem('Hanged Man Venom 2') additem('Hanged Man Venom 3') additem('Hybrid Oil 1') additem('Hybrid Oil 2') additem('Hybrid Oil 3') additem('Insectoid Oil 1') additem('Insectoid Oil 2') additem('Insectoid Oil 3 ') additem('Magical Oil 1') additem('Magical Oil 2')

additem('Magicals Oil 3')
additem('Necrophage Oil 1')
additem('Necrophage Oil 2')
additem('Necrophage Oil 3')
additem('Ogre Oil 1')
additem('Ogre Oil 2')
additem( 'Ogre Oil 3')
additem('Relic Oil 1')
additem('Relic Oil 2')
additem('Relic Oil 3')
additem('Specter Oil 1')
additem('Specter Oil 2')