3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ctoronnik 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Real Sidorovich (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

pix.playground.ru
it is clear that Sidorovich is, he lived, worked. I was even very surprised, I found the picture by accident.
67 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

I will share. Hold* transmits packet*

z
zueftroy 04.03.22

ATP-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s! uff-s-s-s-s-s! water edo yes-ah-ah-ah-ah! ....... Sidorovich !!! What are you doing here?!

S
SystemN7 04.03.22

It seems to me when the developers took pictures of places, and immediately took a picture of the honor roll, and then they took the simplest surname from there, didn’t they?

z
zueftroy 04.03.22

SystemN7
Maybe somewhere it was like that.

L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

now we all go together on the Hippiwagen

z
zueftroy 04.03.22

Marx Marksman
))) we all end up offtopic and flood, otherwise uncle Arnej will punish

L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

zuefftroy
We'll treat him and give him a ride on the Hippiwagen. =))
okay everything..

S
SANEKK 04.03.22

And why couldn't they take the middle name out of their heads? For example, he could be called Stepanych, Alekseich, Durakevich, etc. But the picture has nothing to do with it ... I think there was more than one Sidorovich in Pripyat.

L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

SANEKK
So called I

propose to organize a party of hippies

z
zueftroy 04.03.22

As it was known to the developers.

L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

From sect to party. I came up with a slogan.

I think there was more than one Sidorovich in Pripyat.
By the way, yes, suddenly they had a family there.

M
Master Corwin 04.03.22

Not, as far as I remember, Sidorovich is a surname, and this tablet did not become its prototype. Something to do with one of the GSC employees. They talked about it, back in the first months after the release of PM.

That's just what for this topic here, on the ZP forum, if there is no mention of Sidorovich in it, I don’t understand. Well, I would create it on the TC forum ...

N
Nikodim345 04.03.22

I saw in the PM scripts, at the very beginning the name of the programmer.
Maybe it's him.
Here is the header:
Playing sounds in the head of an actor
Tunduk Vladimir aka Sidorovich

Script - sr_sound2b.script.

l
lokkie 04.03.22

Potsyki are you serious or what?
Well, you are comedians))
Nate get acquainted - http://gsc-fan.com/news/interview/144-interviewwithtolmachev

L
Legat Marks 04.03.22

That's exactly what I read there who are too lazy to look for:
Sidorovich, Sakharov, Bartender, Doctor, and also Strelok are fictional characters - they have no prototype in reality. The film actor Alexander Kaidanovsky served as the prototype for Scar. Lebedev became a GSC office security guard. Kholod borrowed his appearance from our animator Evgeny. The prototype of the Beard is Father Valerian, an active participant in the STALKER airsoft games. The Zulu is made from a fan and also an airsoft player nicknamed Tur. Alexander Degtyarev is copied from the appearance of my friend Alexander Poshtaruk.

R
Rushsherch 04.03.22

Here's another:
In real life, the prototype of Cardan - Konstantin Stupivtsev - is a very cheerful and completely non-drinking person, the author of the design of the user interface of Call of Pripyat, the art that you saw on the game box, the design of the Stalker website and a bunch of other beautiful things

T
Trubochist 04.03.22

I heard that in the RFP most of the characters were made from GSC employees on YouTube there is a video about it if I find it, I will give a link it explains what will be in the RFP since this video was the first information about the new stalker and it shows the faces of the main characters and their prototypes
right now I will sit down on YouTube for the development of the topic)

T
Trubochist 04.03.22

in!

2:08 - Sokolov's prototype flashed

R
Rushsherch 04.03.22

Mutant Hunter
What are we talking about here??? Look at previous comments. It's written about it there.

I
ILdar07 04.03.22

That's just what for this topic here on the RFP forum, if there is no trace of Sidorovich in it, I don’t understand

. No need for la-la. It lives at resourcesmeshesactorsstalker_traderstalker_trader_1.ogf, texture: resourcestexturesactact_stalker_trader_1.dds