3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Has anyone had any problems with bosses at all? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first boss Nitral, as it seemed to me, was the most difficult of all, I don’t know if I pumped badly or what happened to the AI
. But the last three bosses, no matter how I put it, were not impressed, I expected more, Geralt cuts them like ducks at a watering hole. I thought at least Eridin would surprise me with something in fencing, but this did not happen. You see, the bosses are not aggressive, even on high difficulty, which is not clear. It seems that the engine is modern, and all that, but the effect is imperceptible in terms of AI. Opponents walk and fight like models.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 04.03.22

KanoVoxLian
I think you pumped badly, I easily cleared it, the most difficult in my opinion is the royal agogryphon of level 40, it blows me away with one blow, despite the fact that I'm level 38

F
Fallen Cheshire 04.03.22

Boss problems? No, have not heard.

d
djddr 04.03.22

So I want to answer - "they are not on Tetris"))

d
dimakozhanov 04.03.22

KanoVoxLian
But the last three bosses, how would I put it, were not impressed, I expected more, Geralt cuts them like ducks at a watering hole. I thought at least Eridin would surprise me with something in fencing, but this did not happen. You see, the bosses are not aggressive, even on high difficulty, which is not clear.

Everything is quite simple, they are not so difficult because they are story-based, the developers probably made it on purpose so that anyone can go through them, regardless of what level they are and at what level of difficulty they play.

s
saa0891 04.03.22

Tell me if there will be interesting bosses like Keiren in the second part, so that they are not just killed, but using a certain method.

Just don't spoil it.

R
RGC 04.03.22

saa0891
No. The most difficult and interesting in this regard seemed to be the order for the devil

C
Crack Hag 04.03.22

MudrichenkoO are
you talking about this?

M
MudrichenkoO 04.03.22

Crack Hag
YES )))))))

E
ENDUSER 04.03.22

for me, bosses are here for the plot only, all the buzz is to study places

A
Alexander Lipkin 04.03.22

The developers screwed up the static level of the bosses. Therefore, there are no difficult bosses, most of the players complete quests all in a row and do not run ahead of the main one. It was necessary for the developers to make the level of the mobs equal to the level of the player + 3-4 lvl, then it would be more interesting to fight against the bosses.
My most difficult is the Devil in Velen (the one who flunked the demon) I was 17 lvl and he 24 helped me with dodges and stones for bleeding that did not allow him to regenerate.

k
kolshikk 04.03.22

Crack hag
came at the end))))))

d
damnedant 04.03.22

the griffin made him sweat, he killed (picked) him lvl 24, like, at first the relief was very pissed off, then he found a clearing below his nest where bleeding was easier to dodge and the black fungus helped well. cool armor falls out of it Swallow

M
MKUltra 04.03.22

It was from the bosses that Imlerich seemed the most difficult to me, when he had less than 30% of his health left, he only managed to arrange quens from him.
And also the spirits of level 31, when I climbed into the ruins at 20 to them.
But thanks to the quen, you can not get any damage at all in battle, the main thing is to jump back in time.

I
I3ender 04.03.22

Campaign here, no one reached Imlerich or plays Lek)) Definitely the most difficult boss of the game, made me sweat. Of course, on the highest difficulty.

K
Kosolapyi1 04.03.22

And my biggest problem was with the midnight owl. I could not find moon dust, so I fought only on Yrden. How I then strained and didn’t want to deviate from the principles))

V
Valeryn47 04.03.22

I3ender
When he drops his shield, he makes exactly four different hits and rests on the fourth. Here it is stupid to squeeze a short slope without pressing the direction. (precisely, short ones, on long ones, when exiting a somersault, it’s easy to run into his hammer.
As a result, the whole fight on hard is... Kick-punch-punch... Slope-slope-slope-slope. Punch-punch-punch... slip-slope-slope-slope. Moreover, the blows are fast, not a windmill. Then you can make three hits. At the mill, Geralt goes out of animation for a long time. Then he caught me like that a couple of times.

And yes ... all the bosses on the maseter are easy. Only griffins cause bathurts when they beat their wings.

I
I3ender 04.03.22

Valeryn47
You won't believe it, but that's how I passed it)) But he made me sweat like no other)

G
Genesis48 04.03.22

on the first boss you still have not such a gap in lvl?

K
KanoVoxLian 04.03.22

I3ender
Here I agree with you that Imlerich is not so easy, at first he is kind of lazy, but at the end of the battle, when he feels his death, he starts to fight like a lion whose tail has been pinched by the door.

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 04.03.22

KanoVoxLian
By the time he meets him, Geralt is already becoming a terminator with a decoction of Echidna and Archigryphon, coupled with an excellent thunder and tawny owl. In general, there were no problems on the maximum difficulty, the only pain was caused by Elementals that are 6 lvl + higher than you, they easily break through the quen and one-shot 8k hp without problems.