3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White_Dragon_7 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Illogical endings. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game The Witcher 3 and saw all the endings, but not one ending did not suit me.

The ending, which everyone considers bad, where Ciri and Geralt die. Why is she bad if Ciri sacrifices herself and saves her world from white cold? Yes, one person dies, but the whole planet is saved. And why is Geralt not proud of her act, but falls into depression and seeks suicide?

Why, in the good ending, Ciri refused to save her world because of the attachments to Gerald that developed over the course of the story. Indeed, in the last dialogue, she said that she was ready to sacrifice herself for the sake of saving the world and her loved ones. And then at the last moment she changed her mind and decided to stay, hoping to live a happy life next to her loved ones until the world is destroyed by white cold. And where is the happy ending, if everyone will soon freeze and die?

If, after all, the white cold is just a myth and fiction, which Geralt is trying to convince Ciri in order to save her, then why the elf Avalakh spent his whole life solving this problem and preparing Ciri for this. And she was already ready for this, but at the last moment she changed her mind. Maybe I do not understand something, but the game did not give me answers to these questions. And the game (in a good ending) ends with everyone alive and happy, as if there were no problems and there won’t be any, and nothing is said about white cold.
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutseen 04.03.22

Psny, white cold, it is NOT-POSSIBLE to stop.

Alvin tried, and he was stronger than Ciri.

The ice age can be delayed by N hundreds of years, but the result is the same - the world freezes over for several decades.

A
Aleksandr1398 04.03.22

Gutseen
Where do the conclusions about the strength of Alvin and Ciri come from?

D
Demon_DDD 04.03.22

White_Dragon_7 Would
you agree to die at the moment so that in 1000 years the Ice Age would not come?

G
Gutseen 04.03.22

Aleksandr1398
Alvin was the Boss in the 1st part.
he transported Geralt and himself into the future with a snap of his fingers.
he left a book with an explanation in the 3rd part (bookstore in Novigrad)

he ALREADY foresaw the events of the 3rd part and his end.

Ciri, on the other hand, barely hobbles between worlds and cannot travel more than 30 meters.

A
Aleksandr1398 04.03.22

Gutseen
Ciri also can, but doesn't, because the Wild Hunt is chasing her.
Yes, and Alvin appeared only because then the projects did not receive permission from Sapkowski to Ciri.

G
Gutseen 04.03.22

Aleksandr1398
I frankly #! @ $ who did not get permission from anyone.
he is in the game, this is the lore of the game, he was and could, but the green-eyed goat is not.

The Wild Hunt is chasing her

about this bunch of clowns, you can not talk at all. The Poles leaked the hunt, like all Ayen Eile.

A
Aleksandr1398 04.03.22

Gutseen
Lore is a game that barely fits into the lore of the world. Be that as it may, but if permission had been given, the plot would have been completely different. With canon characters.

D
DeSpUt666 04.03.22

Phew... just finished the game... Ciri became a witch... cheers friends))

G
Gutseen 04.03.22

Aleksandr1398
But not if.

I
IArlekinI 04.03.22

Gutseen
"Ciri, on the other hand, hobbles between worlds and cannot travel more than 30 meters."
Have you read books? the last one especially? there Ciri only does what she jumps around the worlds, and she does it with ease. It was difficult for her only for the first time to escape from the world of elves, and then she sort of got used to it.

g
ground87 04.03.22

Gutseen
you in 1 part precisely played? How did Alvin take Hera to the future? he put him to sleep and showed an allegedly possible future!!! there, the companions clearly say about this, that they say this is a dream, but he can die for real! If you don't follow the plot and dialogues, you can't make claims to the game!

g
ground87 04.03.22

as for Alvin, he is a mystical character even for the world of the Witcher! he can be Ciri's son, her grandson or great-grandson! the whole point is jumping in time and space.