3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Solomentsev 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Quest bug "Freak" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I actually completed the quest with the Liar on Skellige, Yennefer resurrected him and he told the story of how he helped Ciri, after which the quest "Freak" appeared, according to which you need to go to Vronitsa and talk to the Sergeant so that he gives it to Uma. BUT when I approach the Sergeant and try to talk to him, the dialogue does not turn on, but he answers like an ordinary NPC "I have nothing to talk about with you!"
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
StavaasEVG 04.03.22

Alexander Solomentsev
You are not worthy of him talking to you.
Reload from last save or reload game

A
Alexander Solomentsev 04.03.22

JeerLi0n
Doesn't help... I've been shipping farther, replayed a bunch of quests, even deleted the game and reinstalled it, he still doesn't want to talk to me

B
Bupycop 04.03.22

Alexander Solomentsev
Patch bug, wait for a fix, go through other tasks or just forget about the witcher for a while. Another option is to find a save after this point or complete the quest through the console, if at all possible ... (I myself have never used the console)

S
StavaasEVG 04.03.22

I just started this quest yesterday on version 1.02, everything is fine, at first, going up to the quest, the cut scene started, where it was explained again that the baron was not at home and while he was not there, the guards were stealing. Then I went to the baron's house, to his room, there stood a sergeant and kindled a fireplace, I went up to him and the quest began

S
Stas Evdokimov 04.03.22

those who do not have lags with the quest "the most dangerous criminal in skellige" and "freak" please skinte the content6 folder from the content folder

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

Stas Evdokimov
For "most wanted" you need content from some DLC (12? I don't remember exactly). It has already been posted here, look for it;)
For content6 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YUZhCskQGnZTBDVi1zSnpiVFE/view?usp=sharing