3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russellplay 05.03.22 12:35 am

Freeze patch 1.7 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Freezes for 3-5 seconds and on any settings,
how it was possible to break the optimization is not at all clear.
47 Comments
Sort by:
g
ground87 05.03.22

in the rain, the twitching of the picture begins, before this was not

s
sewerus123 05.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
Russellplay
is not allowed for the game, but the program allows you to enable them only in the game and not in the whole computer

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.03.22

Doesn't it plow? just for one application. Maybe I'm missing something.)

C
Caliscan 05.03.22

Russellplay
You have a strange PC. The motherboard is under the 2011-3 socket, and the percent is 2011. And this ddr4 percent does not hold.

M
Max Timoschenko 05.03.22

I'll kill the one who sends the link to the sound of taking the quest from Witcher 3. I beg you, help.

T
TheKep 05.03.22

Russellplay
try disconnecting your internet connection.
I just have the same canoe)

R
Russellplay 05.03.22

TheKep
is not sure what will help, before this patch everything was fine))

P
PoMkaA 05.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
hmm, but how should this help if the "Adaptive" mode itself "knows" what commands to give to the vidyuhi in this or that situation ?!

P
PoMkaA 05.03.22

sewerus123
you would first read a little bit about these options. Is there infa that the chela is playing at 60 fps? What is the point of turning on the vertical and triple buffering, which helps the vertical to work better, more stable)

P
PoMkaA 05.03.22

anotoleololo
The game does not eat swap file! I don’t know what msi afterburner came up with, but win applications do not fix the use of the paging file, since the game does not eat all the RAM (at 8+ GB).

a
anotoleololo 05.03.22

How many times do you need to write that the matter is in the swap file? How many times has it been experimentally revealed, for example, GTA 5 starts to freeze after about half an hour of playing, with a swap file it eats up 4 gigs of RAM, and without it - 8 gigs is not enough, crashes after about half an hour, so I bought another bar for 4 giga

P
PoMkaA 05.03.22

anotoleololo bullshit
! nifiga does not eat 8 gigs -_-

B
Be3yH4eG 05.03.22

I play on the beyond, except for the range of vegetation on high and without hair and everything is fine. 55-60fps stable. What do you all have there for friezes? Just interesting?!

D
DeeZick 05.03.22

Buy an SSD and forget what friezes are. As a rule, the game at this moment sends a request to the carrier and waits for a response. The longer the carrier will process this request, the longer the freeze will last.

With an HDD, this can be often and for a long time, while an SSD has such a processing speed that you don’t even have to think about friezes.

H
H0micide 05.03.22

In a similar situation (albeit in another game), I was helped by switching from "full screen" mode to "in a frameless window"

a
anotoleololo 05.03.22

PoMkaA
Are you stupid? Read more carefully, couch critic. besides, this was not a message addressed to you, ok?

P
PoMkaA 05.03.22

anotoleololo
her, rather you are stupid! Chezh your message in dislikes then? I personally monitored the game, so I don’t trust x3 anyone, only myself). ps some applications can create a swap file for themselves on disk, so...

O
Orogon 05.03.22

For now, it's best to wait for patch 1.08. Everyone already knows the joke - a patch for a patch. It is unlikely that friezes will be treated with graphics settings. I personally, everything is fine, I have not seen Frisians. I think it's because of the patch. Optimizon got worse, achievements broke, I think the friezes are due to the patch. Do not shaman, wait for the patch for the patch

R
Russellplay 05.03.22

Yes, everything is already, the developers are preparing a patch 1.8, just hurry up!

a
anotoleololo 05.03.22

PoMkaA
stupid shkolota considers himself smarter than everyone?