3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRAsher12 05.03.22 01:16 am

How to save teammates in the final? (Mass Effect 3)

I’m going through part 3 at the moment where you have to run to the beam that will throw it to the citadel, there is a scene where the tank explodes and falls on partners, but they dodge and cut them with a beam, I read that they wouldn’t be killed by this beam and there was a slightly different ending, you need dlc but I don't know which one.
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
melnvik 05.03.22

KRAsher12
Didn't complete loyalty quests in me2

E
Evilka 05.03.22

And in the third part

K
KRAsher12 05.03.22

Zubex_XXX Is
it possible to prescribe in the ME3 coalesced utility that all quests be completed?

6yko 05.03.22

Perhaps the amount of combat-ready military resources before the assault on the Cerberus base is affected.

S
Shemori 05.03.22

You can download a mod with an alternative happy ending (mass effect 3 happy ending mod), at the time when I went through, it was already very cool, with a lot of nuances. But I warn you right away, it is rather dreary to install.

M
MaXuS_Who 05.03.22

The combat readiness of the troops affects, I played for a long time, but I remember that I need to pump it to the maximum. And still affects themselves ext. quests to help partners, there is a friendly shootout with Garrus, and so on. It needs to go through.)

B
BCTAL_CYKAS 05.03.22

The combat readiness of the galactic fleet must be 100% collected!

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 05.03.22

combat readiness cannot be collected at 100% without a cartoon or hacker intervention with the replacement of coalized.bin (or is it already possible ???), but no one has died for me, even in the very first game, without an addition yet. Naturally, all tasks are completed

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

combat readiness is 100% to collect Nizya without multiplayer,
but even with a non-converted shepard for playing with DLS, you can collect the necessary combat readiness for the best possible ending.
if for a clean game without dls - then open the green traffic light, here.

b
brazilium 05.03.22

MunchkiN 616
That's right, but it's long and tedious, you need to immediately go to the final and the "pink" ending xD

K
KRAsher12 05.03.22

Spoiler

C
CRASHBULLET 05.03.22

Collect do not collect, look at the ending on YouTube, but rather all three, and consider that you have passed the game.

K
KRAsher12 05.03.22

CRASBULLET
View walkthroughs for wimps!

C
CRASHBULLET 05.03.22

KRAsher12
Well, he will definitely not collect 7800 galaxy readiness points, for the norms of the ending

K
KRAsher12 05.03.22

CRASBULLET
Eeeee.... Who is HE?

C
CRASHBULLET 05.03.22

KRAsher12
Well, I mean you))

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 05.03.22

once, when everything was just developing, I read somewhere, and even looked at videos, that there are 16 or 18 endings, depending on the level of readiness, decisions made, tasks completed, etc.
red: the earth is destroyed, the earth is shattered, anderson is alive, anderson not really, Normandy exploded or not, etc.
blue is the same
even green 3 or 4

there, even depending on the size of the fleet, at the end, in video inserts, they either beat us or we beat

, but don’t worry at all, shoot the catalyst and that’s it! !!