3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimazavra 05.03.22 01:17 am

Gamepad VS Mouse VS PS4 (The Evil Within)

Dear players, help with one important question for me. I, as a maximalist idealist and just a connoisseur of console horror, decided to go through this project. Here I have a difficult choice. What I want: maximum graphics, convenient and real gameplay, conceived by the developers, ease of control, also according to the ideas of the developers. What I have: PS4, top PC (i7, gtx 980). Actually, the question is how to play? PS4, PC + gamepad, PC + keyboard / mouse (I heard that in the latest updates of the PC version, the developers added the ability to remove the FPS limit and remove the bars officially)?
I hope for reasoned detailed answers with personal subjective opinion and explanation :)
Thank you in advance for your help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
plmaldini 05.03.22

the subjective answer is that at least you can turn your head on such a question

C
Console Elite 05.03.22

Graphics: PC.
Controls: Both for me, and on the keyboard with a mouse, and on the gamepad it’s convenient

d
dimazavra 05.03.22

plmaldini The
question was for thinking people, I will not understand, how you managed to be noted here.
Ola9427
Thanks, that's enough. I choose PC, and with control I will try both options.

L
Lisstoman 05.03.22

"I, as an idealist maximalist and just a connoisseur of console horror, decided to go through this project." - You, as a connoisseur of horror, should not have known about this game at all. There is absolutely nothing from horror here.
And the gamepad is only suitable for sports games and slashers.

p
plmaldini 05.03.22

dimazavra
if thinking people are something playing with ala smart phrases, but at the same time without their own opinion, then yes

p
plmaldini 05.03.22

Lisstoman
I would say all sportsims that include racing, if there is no steering wheel, and everything that is in the third person, as for me, is better suited for the gamepad