3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 05.03.22 01:43 am

Twitching in the game (Kholat)

When moving, every 1.5-2 seconds the image stops for a fraction of a second. Previously, this happened in other games, but it was decided by installing the game on the SSD. This game is on an SSD. Who knows what it could be related to?
57 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 05.03.22

vftor
You write your own conf.

v
vftor 05.03.22

- Win.7 x64
- CPU - i7 2600k (3.4 GHz)
- 16 GB memory
- GTX 780 Ti graphics card (factory overclocked)
- on SSD (Windows) --> Sata (games) - one of the options for installing games.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Have you updated vftor
Framework and visual c++ for a long time?

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
- Framework 4.5
- visual c++ - cost everything, for all years - there is no point in updating them. Yes, and because of them there can be no jerking.
- Now I'll try to download another distribution. Still wondering why.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Maybe the system crashes.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
How does it crash?

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Operating systems have such a property over time. Buffer overflow, growth of old files, non-deletion of temporary files, remnants of games and programs. They can weigh nothing but the system takes them into account. However, over time, the connection between files is broken and the system starts to crash, applications slow down, etc. Cleaners help but temporarily. Sooner or later it will happen. If the system has been standing for more than 2 years, then it is definitely time to update it. Ideally, you should reinstall from scratch once a year.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Understood. But I'm fine with this.
1. Before turning off the computer, I always do a cleaning.
2. After removing the next game, I do a thorough cleaning of all tails on the hard drive and in the registry (program and manually).
3. On 3 computers (with several systems in each), I have not reinstalled Windows (both XP and 7) for years and everything works stably. If you watch the systems like little children, then everything will be fine with them.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

vftor
Yes? Then where does this problem come from?

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Here and it is interesting to me. And it's important for the future. Now I'm installing this game from another distribution.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Well. It's the same on another distribution. But the most interesting thing is that someone is running normally on the same distributions. Here is the riddle. Now I'll try to install on a system without an SSD (CWindows and games)

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
And the same thing on another system. I don't even know what to think.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

vftor
Another system on the same hardware or what?

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Iron is the same, except for the hard drive. There was SSD(Windows)+-->Sata(games), and here is another Sata(Windows + games).
It has something to do with the keyboard. When moving (W) these jerks occur and the sound (music) stumbles.
And if you stand, then the sound (music) does not stumble. But the keyboard is set up fine. And I tried another clave (game) - the same garbage. I tried to reduce / increase the sound quality in the sound manager - the same garbage.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Have you tried disabling vftor
Punto Switcher?

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Punto Switcher is the one that automatically switches the language? He's not worth it to me.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

vftor
It would be a pity the most obvious.
What else to advise?
Try different USB slots. Yes, remove special programs and drivers for the gaming keyboard.
Perhaps all the worries are in vain and this is just a small specific game bug that will be fixed with the very first patch.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Yes, but why does everything work for others? They have the same conventional systems. And in general, I don’t install anything superfluous on gaming hard drives. Not even an antivirus. If you need to check for viruses, there is a separate (control) SSD, and I check it. And now I will check this game for viruses.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
The whole system and the game are clean, there are no viruses. And about the patch for this cant, I doubt it. They don't need this.

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Well, rejoice!

Your

problem is not unique