3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 05.03.22

Obsessed
oh you duper! to ban you.

R
Rowwe 05.03.22

Obsessed
she is still a lady
She never lost her virginity :D

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
because wigs are not a normal way of playing
at all. Without steam locomotives on the server, the amount of gear would gradually increase, and due to the very low chance of dropping high runes, all this gear would be sold for pennies and then pvp on pg would become even less since it would be much more difficult to collect the same eni or coa ber ber ...
Also, those who dress at the expense of the elephant would also break off, because stupid people would not be able to sell anhi at normal prices)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Dobermn, yes, I'm pure neighing!! :'With

Rowwe, yup, avoided ovulating with Dee.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZRDn, the opinion of a firk, ofc, is important, but nothing has been done with wigs for years (except for the dumbest * "measure" in the form of a last mule drop), so there is not much to talk about, except to express wishes (in the air).
* the main stupidity is that for most nerds, this does not prevent them from carrying 7. and this is just an extra. a step towards the "inequality" that upsets the Nubas so much.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
inequality, like the very concept of some kind of rights, exists only in the minds of noobs, by the
way, in order to make a normal, not "terminally stupid" farm, which wigs are, you will have to shovel the whole game
of all sorts of bluds as quickly as all other aspects of PvE , and become ordinary nerds like
wigs

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
In pg, as in life - they cut everything they can))
It seems that the last time what was done here was during the last reset, namely, they gave a little shit to the locomotives with the drop of the 7th mule, and to the hammers - making the second wave on hbr immune. The only thing that was done "for the people" is the T4 bug, which, in principle, is not needed by anyone except the smithers)
As for me, the best thing they could do is to remove the hf drop altogether, or at least cut it down, and increase the main rune drop, then people they will switch from steam locomotives to mf, and pvm to pg will at least somehow diversify and increase, but that's all right, "into the air" D

f
firkax 05.03.22

ZRDn
Without steam locomotives on the server, the amount of gear would gradually increase, and due to the very low chance of dropping high runes, all this gear would be sold for pennies and then pvp on pg would become even less since it would be much more difficult to collect the same eni or coa ber ber
nonsense
if you don't know how to play pvp without imba top gear - the problem is only in you
I'm sure that for most players the lack of berms is not a hindrance to pvp, they don't even dream about them and I
'm just as sure that pvp was without imba gear would be more interesting

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
So you're suggesting that everyone become firks? put on forty with bows and smiters with lt? DD
No, I won't go for that)
Or do you want to make cl out of Lod? D

f
firkax 05.03.22

I didn’t offer to download someone specific anywhere,
you would go into pvp in the first week or month after the reset, you would see normal,
but judging by your words, you don’t know how to play without imb, and you don’t need to come up with excuses for this

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
Not everyone wants to stagnate when lod allows you to dress better, and if you like pvp without money, etc. then there is cl...

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
And in general, I don’t understand you, then you are yelling that pvp servos are shit, since victory in pvp depends not only on skill but also on gear that not everyone can get on regular servers, but right now you are saying that such gear is not needed at all. .. You are so trying to defend their rightness in certain topics and do not notice how you contradict yourself.

f
firkax 05.03.22

I don’t see any contradictions
if someone was able to get enigma, this will quite deservedly positively affect his success, all other things being equal,
however, if this someone doesn’t know how to play without enigma at all, then it would be good for him to think, and not go out solely due to gear

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

Maybe the administration will come to its senses, make a wipe and remove these imbalanced rune words from the server.

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

firkax
That's the whole point, if with the current chance of dropping high runes there would be no steam locomotives, then only very lucky or pvm players in a couple of years who would hardly be able to go to pvp would be able to save up for money (and even money won’t help them, as they say: eggs interfere with a bad dancer), and mainly those who have been playing d2 for a long time go to pvp and it’s unlikely that they will get high on mobs for so long, and it turns out everything you say leads to the degradation of pvp ...

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

QLinkee
Yes, why not, one cl is not enough ))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZRDn over the years on pg, he was bitten by trolls many times and he sometimes thinks he is one of them, but.. ;-) in short, according to my info, it’s not for him to write to you that you don’t know how to play peppe. and about "imb" it should be noted that for one SS there is always another, for one Eni - another. this is where the skit starts. and if one of the opponents put on 1-2 useless clothes - this, again, is purely his problem.

bd_sm[TDPG], xs, I already didn’t want to ask the mythical administration to shovel the game, but if there was at least some chance in the lod to catch a rarka “making” rw (right now, Grief is spinning in my head again) - I would be interested. when in screenshots gosu gear perf vulture ba is the ultimate dream, it's boring. but, as the voice of God tells us here, there are few of us like that, we are crabs and can bring down. :-)
Spoiler[edit] although, in the case of the Grif, it would be better, of course, to lower it, because imba shop-ts. I'm just wondering why such a rarka excites me - I remember DOOM_III, flying, apparently, at 40% fcr with 2 axes (giref + beast) on hbr to bake. now, when there is such a rarka, this person will break into a cake, but he will buy this Ax from the owner. and then you can organize terror, anti-terror. I think it's exciting. :-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
there are a lot of rar items that make rar in other slots,
the fact that in the slot of one-handed weapons for a number of characters r is in the lead - it's okay, they should steer at least somewhere
rarks, for example, they are consistently leading in place of the head, in place of irreplaceable claws with skills , magics - in place of papaloks, zhmodov, dusks with hp

and arguing with firk is a thankless task
if an ordinary person, when arguing, proceeds from the paradigm "I believe that I am right in my experience, if I am wrong, prove it to me, mb I will change my mind if you convince me", then firk almost always proceeds from the paradigm "me you need to throw in the Nth topic and try to create an aura of truthfulness for her, because I need it so much / nice / fun, if you are convincing enough, I will try to merge you from the axiomatic positions, where you are by default. It is impossible to convince him, there is only a chance to put people in a ridiculous form in front of the norms, exposing the leading motive or catching him on a clear noob.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

rarks, for example, are consistently leading in place of the
bd_sm[TDPG] head, and Schatso?? )

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

An obsessed
hat is only useful to a paladin and sometimes litter
well, this is if we are talking about "doing", and not just "be useful in most cases or in terms of price / quality"