3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 05.03.22

it’s better to dress the grower with the whole forum so that he is capable, and goes to hell solo

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
Well, when I said "some kind of runes" I didn't mean crepe ones, but the fact that high runes will become much less on the
server
) %D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0/%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4% D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE
Yes, why waste time on trifles, let two more drop) or in general so that on helle drop mules from 10-15 minutes (or whatever) are cut to 3-5 minutes D

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Alxmo, the grower has a stillborn skillbild.

ZRDn, well, I meant that they won't disappear and they will still be farmed furiously. :-)
I'm sorry about the nonsense, I didn't try to correct you, it's just such slang, from the long-standing supply of Crox, who wrote "cidalogo" in all seriousness :D

Z
ZRDn 05.03.22

Obsessed
, well, it’s clear)
they will still be farmed furiously
Well, apparently everyone except me managed to be the first to pick up D) because of this and put such conclusions.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZRDn, if a lot of snouts look for them, someone will definitely fall. so the most effective will still be the tactics of the spider (in chatik).

T
T Fox 05.03.22

Obsessed
There will be high competition in chetika.

The best option would be to "adapt to such a drop" and pvp a Persian in shit. I'll say it straight: "If earlier Nubier could at least hope to win with state clothes, then without enigmas, without vultures with forts, they will suck cd on fire pvp." Or did someone here think that only dads can masturbate wigs to enigma? And imagine that Eni collected some kind of state, and not a noob. Imagine that the noob was left without enigma. The difference in their power will become much more noticeable than it was with wigs. I am sure that such an idea will finally destroy the already half-dead fairy.
And what will the mfers be like? Firstly, there will be more competitors (the wigmakers will go to fight). Secondly, the price of their trash will become lower (high value of runes, high level of supply on the market). Thirdly, *hello mat filter* some of those who disagree with such reforms (mfers, parikodov, pvshniks) will leave, and their friends will follow them, it is possible that they will go to other resources. After that, those who will not like the online that will remain will be dumped (I think there will be such).

PS Online and the fight against cheats is the only good thing about PG. If we remove the high online (relatively high), then I don’t know what else PG can offer me so that I, and people like me, stay here.

g
gpyr 05.03.22

T-Fox
Have you tried yourself as a writer of apocalyptic direction?! I got shivers when I read it!

PVP In the net - sucks IMHO, and unnecessary show-off. For example, I am infuriated by the thought that due to the lack of gear and inventory norms, I cannot gain max hp, block, cuts, mp more than 444;), without losing 2k damage out of 6.5, thereby extending the life of the opponent by 1-2 minutes, and increasing the chance to catch a 3-4 second lag with a 98% chance not to survive it, and there is also WSG, in which it is best when you swap to do so that the FHR, FCR and cuts do not change, and which (WSG) with a ping of more than 30 still works against the one who uses this unpretentious trick, and therefore it infuriates even more.
But I live PAQ, what can I take from me?

T
T Fox 05.03.22

and unnecessary show-off
hey! =(

o
obsessed 05.03.22

T-Fox, I would start by saying that 1) I still don't believe that anything will change. I would add that 2) I (and firk, by the way) outplayed e2 a long time ago and, perhaps, WE are "slag", which can be somehow cut down in wishes, in the name of the interest of all CovinKs or yours, for example. Firk and I are just talking about what WE would be interested in. and not the fact that this is not tryndets interests of others.
Another thing is that I'm ready for the option "removed the wigs, lifted the rundrop", but the firk is not. that's the whole difference. ideally, I also want rarks to be strengthened (firk, apparently not). I repent, it worries me purely in the PvM aspect. if these "special" rarks destroy PvP, I won't care. ;-) although, everything needs to be thought out before being implemented. at least, I am for the fact that evil rarks fall extremely rarely. but every MFer (and a recent steam locomotive) had a sense to recognize and watch rares - "what if?".

There will be high competition in chetika.
I think this is what d2 needs. market revival, not: "o wako n mal. o wako n mal. da otzovites uje kto-nibyd (".

T
T Fox 05.03.22

You just scored on d2 just in time. The last year before the reset, people started buying soji, wildly. So, everyone wrote N Soj n Cham N Zod, but I did not notice any revival of the market. The same canoe will be with N jah n Ber, they will write such messages regularly, but what's the point? what's the plus in this?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

T-Fox, I had no choice, the tipchik won't let me play. into nothing. )

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

T-Fox
>> what else can PG offer me so that I, and people like me, stay here.
Free training for a normal game.

g
gpyr 05.03.22

Obsessed
Come on, you're just weak! I have 2 types and nothing, between training (my and the older type), fishing, walking, sports camps, the beach, dad days (4 per week), work, small business and other unnecessary crap, there are a couple of hours a day ( from 23:00 to 01:00) on krapo-d2. See how cool I am!
I'll go give myself to Firka in pvp, otherwise the pimple won't fit in my pants.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

gpyr, DDD soriki, let's go for a walk .. with a tip))

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

gpyr
>> I'm going to give myself to Firka on pvp, otherwise the pypyska won't fit in his pants.
and then the server went down :)

A
Alxmo 05.03.22

Obsessed
it doesn't matter, hell out in one white gear they pass, which means that the grower can do something

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Alxmo, so it goes to the party, where everyone CAREFULLY (right now neighing, remembering the correspondence of those who passed) performs its task. someone covers the group, someone yells bo and pushes the mobs away, someone reduces the cuts / def mobs. in such a group, a grochevoda can also be dragged, ofc.

h
hangover 05.03.22

QLinkee
A team of me and seven mules is well rewarded by dropping one of the mules

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

lived
old players offer to REMOVE content from di-2 ...

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], are you for the wigs dear to everyone's heart? :-)