3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
memberlogs 05.03.22 02:07 am

There was a most unpleasant problem ((Diablo 2)

For once, I decided to dress like a human being, and in particular to make "Polodin" on hammers in eni. Spent 49 classic mules on nm and converted 5 of them to have at least a couple of minds, pools on the Lod. And actually the problem: I passed them nm on cl, and after converting it turned out to be not passed ((What did I do wrong? (And Hell on cl forty is not pulling yet)
111 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
Wigs can hardly be called content.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

I am in favor of banning multiple windows, disabling the limit on the number of enchantments on an account, introducing an unlimited chest, one for the entire account, and registering with a passport.

T
T796 05.03.22

Ya za zapret games "Diablo" v 5-ti stranah mira i PeGe v 4astnosti

o
obsessed 05.03.22

prohibition of multi-windows, disabling the limit on the number of charms on the account, the introduction of an unlimited chest, one for the entire account, and registration by passport.
bd_sm[TDPG], I mb missed something.. what is it for? :-) are these your wishes or someone's quote? =)
described resembles a joke, but there the registration goes the same way, by mail. and there is a limit on the number of charms (for sure). xs, I don't think that d2 should be changed SO radically.

f
firkax 05.03.22

a very good offer, but it has one minus : no one will like registration by
passport
chest, nowhere to put the collected speck if there are no mules - let's make the chest big)

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

The /players x command would work on the server, it would be possible to do without the multi-window then.

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

there is one minus: no one will like registration by passport.
Especially those who are under fourteen.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

you didn't understand
firkax, that's it, I didn't understand at all. it seemed to me that BDSM was quoting someone from above who wants to REMOVE content from di-2 ... but WHO? and if this is his proposal "from scratch", then I am against it, because the game will have to be redone. © and this is unreal (but not tournament).

if anything, I'm only for the abolition of wigs, MAYBE a slight raising of the rundrop and the introduction of rarely falling rares with a boost of the basic parameter: def, dmg, maybe ias (up to 60%), maybe fcr on peppers (up to 10%) - within reasonable, in short. so that the guides do not contain phrases like: "alas, we can bring this parameter to X%, only with the rune word NN".
yes, it will force everyone to muff (or graze the state finds in the chat), but the fathers [edit] will still be smartly dressed, right? ;-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
eth mechanic's master's cruel Berserker Ax of ... zod shael (um um, Lo Lo, Ohm Ohm, ias/ed)
will >> vulture

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

maybe fcr on perks (up to 10%)

this parameter is expected on crafting caster perks, but it seems that the developers decided that the current version is more true. :)

h
hangover 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
And how will it be better?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], now, if you take a chance to get one on a peg (and a zod, at the same time), then the neck gives almost comparable dps (if not more because of ds) at -25% target def. if such a ba (with its current rarity) had a 60% chance of ias - it seems to me that pvps would try to farm such. at the current moment, from the groping, no one simply believes that they will catch such a thing, and those who are not groping (running on hbr) can merge such a ba to Malacht (eth - wakes up breaking). I want motivation fumbling fumbling. :-) yes, I **duck, I know. ;D

And how will it be better?
hangover, this question has always worried me too. literally 1 affix is ​​not the same (and it is "always" so) - and the ax is already << grief. corny, if dmg was built as a flat addition to the base, then multiplied by ed - there would be much more interesting options.
Spoiler..interesting options without ds, crash, -% target def and other bad things with rw/uniq.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Patza Vats, they apparently calculated and understood: giving casters more variks to gain max fcr is too fat. :-) but I'm talking about the fact that rare peppers with fcr were rare and catching them with lich/str/dex/cuts was not at all easy.

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

Obsessed, even with what there is to catch good gloves is not an easy task.

f
firkax 05.03.22

I don't get it, does Obsessed want rarks to be better than the easy-to-find vulture, or to make rarks stronger than they are now?
because these are completely different things
the first is corrected (except for strengthening the rarok) in two whole ways:
1) cutting the neck (then it will become worse than the rarok)
2) cutting down on the ability to make the neck (then it will not be easy to get)
all sorts of stories about "eth mechanic's master's cruel Berserker Ax of ... zod shael (um um, Lo Lo, Ohm Ohm, ias / ed) will be >> vulture" naturally are not taken into account because all these perversions, if better than the vulture, it

seems to me that the second option was that , which was originally conceived, but the wigmakers ruined everything (however, on the offs everything was ruined even before them by the dupers)
rarks will be collected not because they are better than the vulture, but because the vulture is even there in theory, but in practice it is not and will not be (except for one player in a thousand, who was very lucky to catch a suitable rune from mobs)
, the problem is also solved the vulture’s awesomeness (a paladin with a vulture that did not pump anything except smite + fana by 1 will be stronger than a well-pumped Smither without a vulture) - simply no one will be able to assemble it

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

firkax
I'm still talking about the fact that rare can still be better than this neck of yours. But maybe not, MUAHAHAH. That's why she's a rara.
The dream of an obsessed about extremely elusive state rares is already working on my PG.

g
gpyr 05.03.22

Obsessed
And why did you decide that such rares can not be on PG now?

Once, in that season, the guys told me that one eccentric in Yatik was selling the ring fkr / 20 + str / 15 dex / > 20 hp + 4 more.
I wrote to the type saying show the ring, of course, that he didn’t show, as a result of which I called him a liar, because there can’t be such a ring. And do you know what he answered me? "There are no sticking out lvl 94 rivers 20+/20+ either, it shouldn't be more precise!" ;-)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

wants rarks to be better than the easy-to-find vulture, or to make rarks stronger than they are now?
firkax, Both options would suit me. Seriously, firk, I don't want a Jax chest (moreover, I don't generally play pg even if). cutting wigs is not making d2 a fashion.

wigmakers ruined everything
oh! OUR PERSON!!! :D

is already working on my PG.
bd_sm[TDPG], :D let's put it this way: I wish they didn't give us MORE beautiful girls! ;D

And why did you decide that such rarok now can not be on the PG?
gpyr, because no one accidentally caught them. :-) till. ;-)

k
kostr184 05.03.22

Tried to read the first post, only understood the prepositions.
>>on the cl I passed them nm
It even sounds scary.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

kostr184, on the classic (Diablo2 before the release of Lord of Destruction), I passed the Kochmar difficulty with them. :-)
why do you need it? :-)