3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goober2012 05.03.22 02:26 am

How long did it take you to complete the game? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

how long have you been playing?

I've been playing for a month now and still haven't gotten bored.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 05.03.22

79 hours according to steam statistics + 10 more hours on Peyratka

d
digital kid 05.03.22

I've already played 160 hours, and there are so many more interesting things coming out.. LA Noire is next in line.
In Skyrim, every time I think "well, that's it, I'll finish the storyline and hare for the first playthrough." But while stomping to the next plot, you stumble upon so many things that .. Karoch will not get to noir soon.

This despite the fact that magicians, companions, daedra and the brotherhood did not even touch at all. Left it for the second playthrough.

8TiREX8 05.03.22

I've been playing for 157 hours already, basically the same as in Oblivion, but there was a little more. Started to gamble from 11 11 12, almost completed all the missions, it remains for the dedra to complete the mission about the jarl boy. I pumped up 70 levs, almost everything for a hundred, except for light armor, stealth and bows, I play without cheats, they spoil the game, and by the way, pumping is faster than pouring. The game is certainly sound, but somehow fed up already. I'm waiting for a full-scale, dlc, month in 2))

D
DiLouk 05.03.22

The main story flew by in 23 hours. And on the counter 147 hours.

i
iEzhik 05.03.22

Goober2012
Many people no longer play Skyrim, they live it.
173 hours.

s
seffko 05.03.22

49 hours main and boring plot, worse than in the region.

S
Seifer1986 05.03.22

In a more or less average mode, I spent about 250 hours on all tasks and character development (without add-ons). I did not pump much (almost did not use alchemy to enhance skills, I did about five laps).

Created a new one in the legendary edition. Haven't gotten past the storyline yet. Additions did not pass. For now, I'm just pumping to the fullest and doing small tasks, as well as a few tasks from guilds + all sorts of unofficial additions. There are more than 300 hours ... and my girlfriend has played another 47.

P
Philips_Original 05.03.22

The fourth year has gone ... I think it's time to finish.

s
serious nik 05.03.22

Passed for 4 months 100% opened all locations AND!!! Completed all the quests, every single one :) like this

m
mvv1990 05.03.22

I never got through) as soon as I went on vacation in the summer, I returned to the game, and I feel like amnesia. I’m standing among the icy hills, some kind of sword in my hand, a polar bear nearby, what am I doing here, where am I going, what kind of trash is in my backpack. Now I'm thinking of starting over again, eh))

P
Pecos_Bill 04.10.22

1 playthrough 2011 - about 100 hours
2 playthrough 2012 - about 90
3 playthrough 2013 with add-ons - 160 hours
AND 4 playthrough (2016-2022) with add-ons, all quests, collecting all armor, items and research and clearing all locations 337 hours