3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22 02:45 am

The Sims 2:University! (The Sims 2)

The name of the future addition to the life simulator The Sims 2 has become known. One of the electronic stores, without waiting for the official announcement of Electronic Arts, opened the game page The Sims 2: University. The release date of the project is also indicated - May 1, 2005. No other information is available, so one can only guess what new features virtuals will have.
80 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg 05.03.22

When will you be able to buy a car?
Right now I'm downloading this Sims 2 for myself: sharaga, but I don't know if it's worth it or not?

R
Roninka 05.03.22

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I want to ask how to be friends with professors, where they are and how to make friends (I want to satisfy the desires of a Sim) .. and it also says that you can choose faculties from as many as 11 ... tell me how? Thank you in advance

P
PlayGround.com 05.03.22

Roninka gets to know professors Sim while going to classes........so if you don't miss, he gets to know them himself. You can choose a faculty by phone or via computer

O
Olga 05.03.22

Please tell me how to build dormitories in Sims University yourself?????!!!!!!!

R
R-tyom 05.03.22

People, help someone...
During installation, I am asked for CD4 from The Sims 2. The Sims 2 is installed pirated (on 3CD).
Maybe someone knows where you can find crack to bypass the request for the 4th disc? It's very reluctant to buy a license for The Sims 2.
I saw it on one of the sites, but the link does not work there.
HELP!
:(

B
Bart60 05.03.22

R-tyom Mlyn

those Che search on the forum is difficult?? I already wrote about it! Here is the link:

http://www.playground.ru/forums/sims2/69455/

R
R-tyom 05.03.22

I installed University, and it slows down in a terrible way. Not enough RAM - 256MB. Tell me, will 512 go or is it still not enough? Who has 512mb respond!

S
SEkaterinaS 05.03.22

I don't know how to build dorms, but there is a code to redo walls and doors
BoolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled true/false

S
SEkaterinaS 05.03.22

I have 512 RAM, sometimes it slows down, but it doesn’t compare with when it was only 256

c
comcat 05.03.22

Technical issues are addressed in another topic.
Here

R
Rid3r 05.03.22

Help please is it possible to be together with a sim at the university, some say that you can

F
Felena 05.03.22

How else? You send your Sim to college, then you go out to the district and go to the college you sent to (icons in the upper left corner) The Sim is in your basket of families, well... play on...

m
metalman 05.03.22

Is it possible to create your own rock band?

A
Avrorochka 05.03.22

Metallman

The phone has a function to create your own group.

O
Ollie 05.03.22

Hey! I have a question here: my student sim has a desire for his friend to become a student. Does anyone know how to make this wish come true?

W
Wenik 05.03.22

I understand that his friend is a teenager? Then in your city, in the "families" menu, you find the option "send sims to college" (I can not vouch for the accuracy of the names of the options, but something like that), if you click, a list of all the teenagers who live in your city will appear, and you you can send them to the university.

S
Suite 05.03.22

Hello. I have 1 question - if I put several sims in different dorms, will they be able to meet somewhere to get to know each other, etc.?

W
Wenik 05.03.22

If you play as one of the Sims, then the rest will most likely pass by the dorm sometimes, like everyone else, and you can introduce them. Your Sim can also call anyone from the university on the phone, whether they know them or not. So have your Sim call all the other Sims and get to know them. Also, if your Sim goes to the city, it's possible that they will meet some other Sims there. So the possibilities are full.

K
Ksenia Andreeva 05.03.22

Tell me, is it possible to have children at the University? Live in the same house

A
Anomel Suna 05.03.22

Ksenia Andreeva
This topic was created 11 years ago. Create your own theme and describe in more detail