3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
magical 05.03.22 03:35 am

GOG or Steam version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of buying a witcher, but I don’t decide where, in the incentive, the achievements are different, gog, I want to directly support the developer. In short, advise where in your opinion is better to take. Where are the fluff.
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891yes you have already shown) the conversation is over with you)

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/iz_gog_v_steam-857737/

s
seffko 05.03.22

xs who may have problems with patches in the incentive, install DLC with your own handles.

e
emporio2866 05.03.22

I think that you need to buy it in gog - it's better to bring it to the creators of the game than pot-bellied hucksters who squeezed Halfa third.
I myself play on Sonya ... I just want to, I will not participate in the debate "PC or console" !!!

l
lsvoboda 05.03.22

volshebnichek
There are achievements, you just need to download GOG Galaxy (GOG analogue of Steam) and play through it. If you play without a client, there are no achievements.

K
Kyuubi 05.03.22

I got it from Steam a year ago.
But if you want to directly support the developers, then take it to Gog.

a
anthropolog13 05.03.22

Here, a friend wrote above that there are problems with installing patches and DLC in the GOG version, I will support it, I also heard it more than once, but everything is fine in Steam

S
Serega666 05.03.22

I took it in the incentive because I buy all the games in the incentive, the buns are different there, and I like it myself, and I have been in the incentive for 5 years already. And there was never a problem with the incentive, trust is above all.

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko
what do you dislike about Steam stability?

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev funny, stability)
laughed heartily

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergei Cherevko
you didn't answer a question

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev uuuu, yes, you see through the lines you look! Read carefully ... or do you need to chew?

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergei Cherevko
I'm stupid, chew

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko
"if the Witcher is only GOG, a more stable game than Steam, + GOG is Poles .. so definitely GOG"

there is only one line if anything

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko
is clear, you don’t know yourself and you fill in about some kind of stability

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev epta..are you stoned???

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev, go read the forum, or should I copy and send links to you ??? on the day of release, a lot of players complained about The Witcher 3 on Steam while they played GOG without problems! what else can I explain to you ??
Or is this an isolated case?

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko
no, I just want you not to hang noodles on people's ears, otherwise almost everyone knows that having bought money they will go to developers

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev what kind of noodles?