3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nobody.... 05.03.22 03:35 am

Optimization... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the release of the last patch, there was quite a bit of controversy regarding optimization, and no wonder the developers promised almost a new optimization. But personally, I didn’t notice any changes for the worse or better at all, but for those who say that the game has been going perfectly since patch 1.02, I would like to say the following:
You must understand that everyone has different performance requirements, someone needs 40 frames with drawdowns up to 30 is normal, someone needs exactly 60 and not a frame less. Naturally, people who have 100k computers want high fps, or at least stable. If someone thinks that there are no stable 60 frames in games, then personally I can name at least 2 games of 2015, which personally gave me really stable 60 frames, they didn’t even drop to 58. This is dying light and Gta 5 (not counting the last patch, but this is a separate issue). And in The Witcher on my settings (high-ultra) without vsync and hairworks, I get about 70 frames in Novigrad, 90+ fps in the forests, but everything is exactly the game is supported at times and not stable (this does not mean that the fps drops to 20 !!! ), in some places there are micro-friezes that many people would not have noticed at all, but personally I noticed And once again I repeat that the game is still damp. IMHO.
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 05.03.22

From empty to empty.

_
__DOC__ 05.03.22

So what?

d
diablo_7_13 05.03.22

I don’t know how I played on medium, and I still play ...
everything is the same, the same bug with lifting the horse uphill,
but there are pluses

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

Mr.Nobody....
GTA 2013 and this game that you took as an example has a much larger budget, a larger development team, and as I said, it's 2013, and your FPS sags in this game, GTA also comes out raw? The fact that the last patch is to blame for this does not change the essence, the patch is intended for fixes and optimization improvements, which means that it is still polished and also still raw. In the end, I still did not understand the meaning of this topic / appeal ...

O
OlololKing 05.03.22

well, my hair started to work normally .. I played without it, and after the patch it set itself up in the settings, I didn’t clean it up .. I play on high with ultra textures .. without anti-aliasing .. 30-60 fps .. I’m fine, because percent not very)

M
Mr.Nobody.... 05.03.22

Bupycop
In GTA, just the opposite, everything is gorgeous, and she pleasantly surprised me with her optimization. And about the last patch, it's just some kind of mistake happened, it's not only with me, but with 1000 people, and Rockstar is already aware of this. But in general, the game is smartly optimized, and you read it wrong, just that it never had any drawdowns or lags. He cited Gta and Dying light as an example, since these are large projects released in 2015 on the PC, others this year have yet to be released.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

an empty theme 60 fps with hairworth is available for nvidia pitch almost out of the box if you don’t have to single friezes when entering or exiting somewhere.
and who played on soso settings and continues to
resolutely fix nothing, it’s impossible because the game has already been decently optimized and the sale of the current will be sold downgraded
if they promised dx12

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

Mr.Nobody....
And I can assure you otherwise, the Witcher has better optimization, personally, GTA 5 pulls everything at maximum speed, except for shadows, anti-aliasing, draw distance and shadows of 0%, in short, the quality of textures, grass, lighting and other things are at maximum speed, everything is standard , the rest is turned off, it consistently gives out 60 fps, but in some places there are drawdowns up to 30, for me it’s terrible, it’s better to play with a stable fps of 50-55 than with 60 and drawdowns up to 30, and this is considering that the version of GTA 5 pc, nothing differs from the console ones, only fps, and the witcher on the pc, the advantages are obvious, there are nvidia hair and textures on the outrageous, on the consoles the textures and quality are equally high and 30fps, so for me the witcher more optimized, about dying light, I agree, but there are other scales and besides, it was also the Poles who made the game)

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

Mr.Nobody....
slowpoke, leave for good, if you don't rummage around in optimization, then don't litter the forum with your ignorance

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.22

Mr.Nobody....
but everything is smooth, the game is supported at times and not stable
Disconnect from the account and you will notice the difference

_
__DOC__ 05.03.22

I have stable 65-72fps

Spoiler