3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 05.03.22 03:35 am

new and old bugs in patch 1.07 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who faced new bugs? I found 1 ugliest one, which made killing less fun: Dead bodies fall the same and with jerkiness, die in the same position if nothing is chopped off. I went to let the merchant out of the cage, which before the patch could not be released due to the lack of a key. There are bandits standing there, and then I noticed how ugly they all fell, with all the bipeds, drowners, and so on. And when he cuts off a limb, sometimes he rests against it like against a wall.

from the old bugs, the merchant in the village was not corrected by the yavorniki, still does not want to talk, at least meditate every hour.

Now you.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shreps 05.03.22

The old ones are the appearance of the NPC from nowhere, the detail of the NPC is the same miserable even at a very far distance, strange reflections during the rain from the boat (new)
I don’t know what else

F
Fatum Sibir 05.03.22

I noticed one and appeared to me for the first time - an endless loading when moving around the location by fast moving, I waited for about three minutes.

A
Argo R 05.03.22

I had two quest characters over which exclamation marks hung, but they did not want to give the quest - this is Janina in Velen and a druid in Skellige. A sign still hangs over Yanina and she does not want to talk, the druid is corrected (there is neither a druid nor a sign))
Carriers of boxes still raise their legs and walk in the air.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/nesvobodnyj_novigrad-872348/

P
Phil Anselmo 05.03.22

The most dangerous criminal in Skellige. The werewolf does not die, but simply stands and howls. Is the quest impossible to complete now?

G
GTX7J 05.03.22

bugs spawned more than fixed it looks like))) I started from the very beginning. I didn’t like it, you press Tab and if you hold it, dregs occur.

R
Red Barels 05.03.22

a bunch of bugs

d
damnedant 05.03.22

regular friezes appeared, and the graphics settings do not depend on it once every 5 seconds, it became impossible to play, but as for the werewolf, I killed him in patch 1.06, there were no problems, I fought with him alone

K
Kahran Ramsus 05.03.22

Yes, I also have a funny bug: I wanted to see the fps in a fight, on skelling guards, hit the guard with an aard, he fell and then the most interesting thing, the texture remained lying, the focus from it disappeared, and the guard himself, already invisible, piled on me from 4 hits :-< such things...

It's a pity, I already thought that I was lucky, of the encountered bugs there were only a couple of marks on the map that were not counted after they were cleared (bandit camp, loot under water and some kind of treasure quest that did not counted because I accidentally skipped part of it, well, I met one funny walking sailor), and here it is :-)

u
umdrgmu 05.03.22

Geralt jumps all the time