3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madkafka 05.03.22 09:42 pm

High level quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game and got bored - only left unfinished for a maximum of 20-25 levels. In my memory, the highest was the "beast from the Oxenfurt thicket" for the 37th, which I quite easily defeated on the 31st. I would like to know what else is good for 30+. I know about the griffin 45 level.
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
LittleJoke 05.03.22

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
You read my post diagonally, or what? I have never advised to give up either armor or weapons - I myself run in the best that I have found (I haven’t collected an improved bear yet, but a simple one is worse than an enhanced cat). Craft, research, upgrade. All this needs to be done, I do all this myself. All I advised is to invest points not in cheating passives, but in active skills. They will not only allow you not to lose difficulty, but also diversify the gameplay, because. all possible movements/signs will be available. I take full advantage of all the game features and at the same time do not lose interest from the fact that the character has turned into an imba.

Actually, now I have a powerful blow, a whirlwind, reflection of arrows, 5 second-level signs and the first axia skill, which works like eloquence, in my active skills, the other 2 slots are still closed. And none of these skills are cheating.

PS Undoubtedly, it would be better if all the skills were balanced and did not turn the witcher into the king of the hill. But this is not the case, fixing skills, most likely, will not become either patches or dlc, unless sometime in the distant future, when the editor is released, such mods will be made. But while there are no mods, there are only 2 ways out: either deliberately upgrade cheating passives, and then spit on the fact that all monsters are taken out at once, or, also intentionally, upgrade other skills (and active skills are the best option), and then go through with enjoy the game using these same assets. Both options are not ideal, but the second seems to me much more interesting ..

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 05.03.22

volshebnichek
From the Reds, he pumped light hits into two levels and into one heavy one, and took the first three slots. Well, of course, he loaded it with a red mutagen.
Of the signs, only the one that hypnotizes in dialogues, the other two slots for the quen are gone. If you play in an easy set, then stamina regenerates very quickly and you can heal with a shield in battle. Enhanced with blue mutagen.
Of the passives, I used only those that are alternately natural for armor. The one that increases health and the one that gives regeneration during the day. There, the mutagen put the same red.
Of the green ones, the skill that, when intoxicated above 0, slows down time when the enemy counterattacks. The second seems to be that health increases depending on the level of intoxication. The third slot was occupied by that skill, which from each known recipe of 1, 2 levels increases the threshold of intoxication.
With such a set, everything is killed twice. After I pumped all these skills to the maximum, I even stopped spending skill points for no reason. Of course, you can still create effective combinations of skills, but I played with such a combination and went through the game twice and there is no desire to change and experiment.
Still a lot of oils and elixirs decide, or rather their quality. I have all the running elixirs and oils were of the best quality. Armor and weapons I use only witcher schools. Cat and Bear.
LittleJoke
Well, all the same, it all boils down to the fact that you need to download actives, and in another case, we will get an unkillable beast. This was not the case in Witcher 2. The skills were balanced.

m
madkafka 05.03.22

While traveling, I discovered a funny bug, or something else - I returned to Bald Mountain (where they went to destroy witches from Ciri) - a bunch of level 26 foggers appeared there, and they look different from the usual ones (similar to other people's chtoli) - the most interesting that they quietly run among the people in the settlement (there is still a celebration around the fire).

m
madkafka 05.03.22

And by the way, about the griffin on Skellige - I can’t fill it up for half a day. I'm level 36, in the Wolf set with the wolf sword. It is very hard to go - without Quen, he zhahhaha me the first time. The decoction of the devil somehow helps, but still I don’t have enough patience - once I miss a blow. There was a feeling that after 1.07 the difficulty increased a little - before that, I easily endured all high-level ones with a whirlwind.

M
MetelSh 05.03.22

There is a high-level quest on Skellige, with a tower that appeared out of nowhere. Northeast of the map

m
madkafka 05.03.22

MetelSh
is where the sorcerer is locked in the dungeon? I didn't find it too difficult, I think it's levels below 30

M
MetelSh 05.03.22

madkafka
33-38