3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxiBon313 05.03.22 09:42 pm

Configuration for GTX 660 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, please help with the optimal settings for playing on the video card Palit Geforce gtx 660/ 2048mb 6108mhz 192 bit!
All possible ways to play comfortably at least on medium (well, or medium high if possible)
Thanks in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

screen resolution from 720 to 900 and everything will be comfortable,
and finally if the video court is at the minimum, therefore, you can play at the minimum

F
Flow4Master 05.03.22

Is it comfortable for you? For some it's comfortable - 29-33 fps, for some it's only 60+ fps.

T
Thunder Jett 05.03.22

in post-processing, set the rendering to the maximum, the rest of the settings to medium + textures and detail to high (I have 650 and with these settings the game looks great and goes to 30fps)

D
DrMors 05.03.22

First, what is your monitor resolution.
And so I have R7 260x, it's like your vidyukha is radionovskaya, and at a resolution of 1600x900 almost everything is on the outrageous, except for the haerworks, the distance of the trees is high and the amount of grass is high, and 39-45 fps gives

S
Sergfall 05.03.22

Not even a bad card. Xs why they put her to the minimum wage.
Everything goes on ultras without lags, but sometimes the FPS sags when Geralt's hair approaches (hardly noticeable).
At first you put everything on ultra, and then turn it down a little, until you get the norms.

J
James_Mails 05.03.22

MaxiBon313
Same graphics card
Settings:
1) Post-processing: blur, anti-aliasing off. Everything else is set to max.
2) General: V-sync, Hairwork off.
Number of characters on screen: High
Shadow quality: Medium
Bump quality: High
Water quality: high
Grass quantity: low
Texture quality: high
Plant draw distance: Medium
Detail quality: High.
On such a config at a resolution of 1440x900 somewhere around 35-50 fps... It depends where.

J
James_Mails 05.03.22

MaxiBon313
If anything, the most gluttonous thing is the amount of grass, and the distance of drawing plants, and also the quality of the shadows, and everything else eats practically nothing from the FPS. That's why I put them below the rest in the settings, it's normal to play.

S
Shreps 05.03.22

If 1080p then everything is bad

S
Shreps 05.03.22

No need to minus drive through the fields with 35 fps on any settings, and in nograd and settlements at 26 28 fps

s
separ 05.03.22

clean the computer - kill every shit on it, the game will fly on average. Clean your computer shorter and you will be happy

s
shvetsov0711 05.03.22

Put another one of the same in the slide and calmly turn everything to the limit on the national Full HD.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 05.03.22

Thunder Jett
I also have 650 but with these settings I can’t get 30 fps (especially in Novigrad (

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

MaxiBon313 on such a card I play at high) and norms)

Y
YasinPen 05.03.22

changed the same map 2 days ago, played on max-high, Hair works ON, only shadows on medium. Resolution 1920x1080.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.22

570GTX ≤ 660GTX FPS 28-35 on average. But this is just the beginning of the game

-
-Nerevar- 05.03.22

Den-z2011
Don't make me laugh, uncle 570GTX, it will be better 660GTX 500 series is all gaming video cards, well, except for 550ti, and 660 is shit from shit, a sad stump for defective GTX680 for me, it's better to take 560ti for less, but the performance of the same 560ti is even better . Invidia has a normal 500 series, everything else marketing shit for 6 years has been rinsing these shit people's brains to take the same Titan that is bursting at the seams against the R9 290X or against the GTX 780ti in SLI. The choice for The Witcher 3 is definitely either R9 280X or GTX 780ti (without sli) And there is nothing to shamanize. It will go perfectly and you won’t see all the beauty on the 550ti.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.22

-Nerevar-
Don't be ridiculous, uncle 570GTX, it will be better than 660GTX
Better in terms of what? 1100Mb. On the 570th, the entire focus is on video memory

pix.playground.ru
. On, keep 1250Mb at its maximum 1270Mb

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

-Nerevar-
oh nismis. 690 gifs are not enough for this game. Well, that is, not a little, but so, end-to-end. despite the fact that in this game there are no high-quality textures for it to slip.
if you type her similarity from modern cards, then it's 290x r and 970x

560ti it costs less to take, and the same 560ti is even better in performance.
the shader unit in modern games and firewood is less productive, although it operates at a high frequency. although 6xx shader processors have about 2 times more and the frequency is close to gigahertz. there is little in it plus 1 gig param pam pam. The map is outdated and out of date.
660-670 will be much more dexterous and productive.

-
-Nerevar- 05.03.22

MunchkiN 616
So read carefully the whole 600 series is the stumps of marriage from the GTX 680 the same story with the GTX 750 60 which cannot be said about the 560ti. And since you are a stupid schoolboy, as I understand it, you don’t understand a damn thing in this matter, I’ll explain it to you, and so the 560ti has a full-fledged gaming 256-bit bus in the 660ti office stump that 2 giga won’t clog the bzd is not enough crap output. So clear?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

-Nerevar-
how to write it smaller and thicker...
560ti is a full-fledged gaming school card. a stump of what and what chip and architecture it is not interesting for me to watch. 580, for example, as far as I remember, your tire is 512.
The point is that all under-chips are cards of a certain price range and consumer level. they provide performance for about the duration of their generation and then go to the bottom.
as I understand it, we are comparing in isolation and comparing these two cards (560ti and 660)
and so in fact. in synthetics, 660 is faster than 580, which means it is faster in heavy renders, because 580 is faster than 560ti. in gaming applications, parity of 660 over 560ti is also observed.
today 560ti is outdated because it is not in the system requirements of modern games. Time 660 has not yet gone, but it has already gone by. The difference is only in the release interval between these cards.
I don't see the point of this discussion. at the moment, 660 is better in absolutely everything based on its results.
regarding the tire - in itself, it also kind of doesn’t mean anything special. faster memory seems to offset the difference in memory bandwidth. and the bandwidth itself is mostly responsible in practice for high fps and high resolution when a certain chip must rest on the performance of its controller and the speed of executing pending operations in the render. and this fully corresponds, for example, to the fact that the 960ya humiliates video cards of close price categories of the previous generation with a ridiculous tire. in this case, its performance in rendering most likely completely rests on the tire in order not to match its price niche.
and for me, as a lover of multi-card systems, calm 30 fps of low resolution and kilometers of rendered grass, the bus finally has no decisive significance.