3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golden frog 05.03.22 09:42 pm

Kv in dlc is an order of magnitude lower than mine. Why? (Borderlands 2)

In general, I have 43 lvl and in normal mode in all dlc 30-35 lvl quests. Will it change or not?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 05.03.22

GoldenFrog
cheated the level means, but in the DLS it displays the real

b
balu36327 05.03.22

Finish true seeker mode, and go into infinite seeker mode. There lvl of enemies will always be by level.

I
Ichigo_Kun 05.03.22

Choose next mode

g
golden frog 05.03.22

Ichigo_Kun
Does the hard hand work in the pirated version of the abuse skill? (when stuffing 5 stacks and resetting skills)

g
golden frog 05.03.22

Ichigo_Kun
And who are the seraphim and where are they located?

K
Koresh Togliatti 05.03.22

These are raid bosses, pink crystals fall out of them, you can buy excellent weapons and accessories from secret merchants, but it’s hard enough to kill them alone. Search the web and you'll find everything.

I
Ichigo_Kun 05.03.22

GoldenFrog
Raid bosses:
Hyperius the Invincible - Washburn's Refinery ("Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate Treasure") the quest is taken from Shadow in the Oasis location.
Master G the Invincible - Haters Folly ("Captain Scarlett and her Pirate Treasure") the task is taken from the character Shadow in the Oasis location (after completing Hyperius the Invincible).
Invincible Pete - Pyro Pete's Bar (Mr. Torgue makes a mess) The quest is taken from Moxxi in the location of the Bar in the Crater of Madness
Gluttonous the Invincible - Svetorakka Rock ("Sir Hammerlock opens the hunting season") The quest is taken from Hammerlock in the location of the Hunter's Grotto.
Ancient Doom Dragons - Winged Storm ("Little Tina storms the Dragon's Residence") The quest is taken from Torg in Firestone's Vault ("False Geek" must be completed in addition to take the quest)
Access to them opens after completing the main storyline of the corresponding add-on.
After completing the quest, the raid bosses can be visited again

g
golden frog 05.03.22

Thanks Ichigo_Kun
. Apparently with 55+ you can kill them alone.