3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nsvq345 10.09.19 07:54 am

Advise online game

Hello.
Please advise of any game that you can play online.
Need high-quality game is primarily 1st person, and with the ability to switch from the third. Without errors and crashes. Quality and brought to mind how that's even possible.
If it requires payment, it must be really high quality.
The game should not be mods (all players without mods and in the same conditions)
The presence of various military equipment and opportunities for improvement.
Small arms with various improvements, optics, etc.
Energy weapons are welcome, but firearms also needed.
The ability to invert the Y axis on a review of up down is absolutely mandatory.
Fantasy and fairytales are not interested.
130 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Gigabit is the one who has collected, or just stick your fan on your map. In the world there are 2 of the largest manufacturer graphics cards: Nvidia and ATI. To see your card, click start, Run, in the window in the input field write dxdiag and confirm. A window will open which will include all the settings of your system. From there I rewrite following paragraph: the Memory. Then in the top of the window find tab Screen, click it and in the opened window, in the area called Device, I rewrite what is written in paragraph Name.

n
nsvq345 10.09.19

Memory: 3562 RAM
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
And what does that mean?

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

This means that you have 3Gb of RAM and a good video card. Although RAM can be more, but in order for you to seven (the same game) x64 you need to put. But in General go. If need be, with the graphic settings indulge your senses in order to put the optional, or from the official Nvidia website to download the latest driver for your graphics card the GeForce Experience program. She will offer optional settings for your system.

l
lookaway 10.09.19

somewhere I've seen something like that
http://forums.playground.ru/main/posovetuyte_igru_ot_pervogo_litsa-815884/

N
Neron_13 10.09.19

Pelted me with rotten tomatoes,we can offer World of Tanks or War Thunder.
Of course,now is not the season(for the holidays) and the game is going through hard times(balance,graphics and drop of fps),but on a minor LVL is quite possible poparitsja.

n
nsvq345 10.09.19

I looked at the video on YouTube. The film tron he recalls. Boring and not interesting toy. Still bears plush painted. And it is not known whether it is possible to change management? Do I have to invert review up down.
There is something bigger and better, time-tested?

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Neronus
Catch the rotten tomatoes))))

l
lookaway 10.09.19

nsvq345
can recommend Insurgency. Hardcore multiplayer shooter about the Caucasian fighters and brave Americans.
review of PG even have http://www.playground.ru/articles/insurgency_ranil_ubil-43215/

N
Neron_13 10.09.19

Nekronorg
No,well and what?Now wot is popular,let her and barked at all of almost all users of PG)

n
nsvq345 10.09.19

World of Tanks or War Thunder.
No no no! No. I gave money to the child (for lunch), and he, reptile them on the tank battle spending. Chur me!

N
Neron_13 10.09.19

nsvq345
Well,then,pardon me.

Can Battlefield 3 or part 4,multiplayer,playable,no donation,just bought and play in the fun)

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

There you can change the controls. He played. There addictive open world, very big world, and when real war begins for a section. Until you try, do not know. But your case. If you have an Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 can Boxing to recommend Halo. And Curling Killzone 2 or 3.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Yes. Battlefield or Call of Duty.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Also good. The truth is they need to buy.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Like everything except PlanetSide 2.

N
Neron_13 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Probably Call of Duty, MW2, or Black Ops, on the road.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Neronus
I'm not criticizing, tanks in WoT and planes in WoWp cool. I like them more than the WT.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Neronus
For me, all except 1,2 and 4 the conveyor.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Well MW2 of course.

N
Neron_13 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Yes, I'm not criticizing,just friends playing,so it is sometimes a gamble,but a year ago,I would have defended the honor and conscience of tanks,but with the latest updates it is the desire and the desire to play disappears.
Tundra tried to play both planes and tanks,but seen eating these potato tanks)