3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Who is this game for? not really difficult for children, the water escape level is not passable (Ori and the Blind Forest)

45 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 05.03.22

There is no snag. I'm now running the Segov platform on the emulsion. I'm freaking out from how I went through them 10 years ago.

M
Maxim Averkin 05.03.22

Does anyone have preservation at the time of the flood, i.e. before passing it? really liked this level

E
Elfrina 05.03.22

leon-94
dude, thanks for the save

l
lsd_rulezzZ 05.03.22

Author
You should first of all understand that the game is really made for children - a very bright palette - and in general the cartoonish style of the game, the complete absence of blood, etc.
BUT there is one feature - remember a game like Battletoads - it is absolutely not difficult at first to play it all played with friends for a couple of hours and then went for a walk or somewhere else - in general, few dared to go through the game to the end. So it’s the same here - both children and adults can play Ori, just children won’t be able to go through it and, in fact, they won’t lose anything from it - I myself remember that I always played not for the sake of the ending, but for the sake of the learning process itself. But those who want to go through will see that the game is not just a fairy tale, but a very tough platformer with all the ensuing circumstances.

The game constantly refers to classic platformers like Battletoads Earthworm jim and IT'S SO COOL that the new generation can experience the same as we experienced - it's quite possible to break the joystick for example in ORI (level in a tree with a waterfall) I wanted to break the pad against the wall a couple of times SO hardcore moments in Game

T
TATIANAK 05.03.22

leon-94
THANK YOU SUPERHUMANLY for the save (on behalf of all hand-assed assholes)