3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 05.03.22 10:26 pm

For those who fumble in music and notes

Out of the corner of my ear I heard that there are some constructions in music that allow you to write music. It seems they are called fifths, musical squares and .... that's it, I don't know anymore.
I myself prefer to listen to simple blues compositions. And I noticed that in some ways they are all similar. Well, something like the Russian "three swats - three stomps", only in the American style.
That is, probably, if a musician hears such music (he fumbles in this matter), then he probably understands that this is an original idea, but then he was too lazy and stupidly played some kind of musical square. The layman in music does not understand this, but the pros cut through everything at once.

Actually and all question - so it or not.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

In short, I won’t say as a musician, but as a user of frutiloops, any or almost any music is done like this: an instrument is taken and chased along the nearby keys (and some kind of melody is obtained). In short, download FL Studio (with a crack right away), choose some tool, try it yourself, it's not difficult, at the same time you will have some kind of idea. Well, you have to start somewhere, even from the smallest.

B
Balda716 05.03.22

I don’t know the notes, I type the music in the sequencer on the accordion - it sounds like it sounds in my head, then I compose a drum part with bass.
You can read Petelin - "Creating music on the computer."

Yes, there are all sorts of drawings, for example, a simple ladder in the arpegiator. There are also different auto-arranger programs used by lazy people, which is why right now all music sounds the same. Or stupidly plagiarism 60-70gg.

A
Anikotchi 05.03.22

Like a man with music education, I’ll say that there are such constructions and yes, they help to compose music (most often for writing harmonious music without sudden changes)
They are intended for use when writing music according to the rules (in earlier times, music was written according to certain rules and contained certain muses. constructions)
Now when writing music, various constructions are used, regardless of whether they look harmonious or not.

V
Vaipen 05.03.22

Buy yourself a Sony Ericsson Playerphone with a pre-installed program for creating a muzla and be happy and don't worry.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

not knowing the rules for writing music - specifically melodies and rhythms,
but having equipment and
software, a person will most likely get what plays in indie horror. even if the mosk in his head plays like mozart.
I don't know shit. maybe a matter of talent. in any case, first I think it is necessary to study musical notation, then the trailer of the game in order to know how the instrument will swallow and draw out sounds, and only then compose music.