3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Is Fable Anniversary coming to PC a precursor to Fable 2 coming to PC and nextgen consoles? (Fable Anniversary)

Is Fable Anniversary coming to PC a precursor to Fable 2 coming to PC and nextgen consoles? I would like to...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 05.03.22

Fable Anniversaty on Steam currently has about 5,462 players.
I think this figure is not enough for LionHead to think about the port of the second part.

D
Dark Kahn 05.03.22

I don't think anyone was expecting Fable Anniversary at all. So, in theory, they should also re-release the second part for nextgen.

Q
Quantum89 05.03.22

Everything is possible ........ we'll wait and see)

G
Gaijin456 05.03.22

In the list of bestsellers, Fable is in 26th place .. Well, then it's not very good.

S
Sir Rumata 05.03.22

The port is still clumsy, it will probably be washed down with patches. But pecabogs don't like games with limited mouse support. Well, there was no normal advertising, the fan base of the game is not large anyway (Third, like about 2 lyams bought, and those console players.)
So they didn’t receive money from this re-release, so the second port will be unlikely.

Yes, and the first part was already in the pipeline, the work is clearly less than from scratch to transfer the game. Fably2 on the pitch, I'm sure even in the rudiment does not exist.

P
Punk United 05.03.22

I don't know what's wrong with him. Everything works perfect for me. And if a person (apparently there are many of them) is not even able to buy a gamepad, then I don’t think it’s worth porting and releasing something for him. Besides, judging by the amount of crap on the Steam forums and Fable's position in the top sellers, it seems that the "Pekabogs" don't like good games at all. Games "by a hundred" on sale - they love it. Bug mods for arma for 1k - they love it. Games are not.

n
nikmah 05.03.22

Sir.Rumata
Just in its infancy and exists. The project is frozen

H
Hisant 05.03.22

Why the hell should I take a rather clumsy and unsightly universe, when TLC is still playable and almost does not differ in appearance? As far as I'm concerned, it's a waste of money. I don’t understand why the hell it was necessary to publish this game when it is worse than the game of ten years ago in many ways?

f
febll 05.03.22

The port is not quite perfect, a couple of times in about 10 hours of the game it hung for 3-5 seconds, but everything is fine.

V
Vladimir0226 05.03.22

Because of the fucking pirates dick, we'll wait for fable 2 on PC.

X
XeQTOR 05.03.22

I was hoping that if the re-release sells well, then perhaps the second part will be postponed due to the emerging fashion to re-release many games, but judging by sales, this will most likely not happen.

m
marvelosi 05.03.22

Fable 3, which was released on the PC, was made special, like people were hungry for the game that didn’t get the 2nd part, that is, their plan was to release the 3rd so that people would want to play the 2nd, thereby buying the Console.... So we presumably won’t see Fable 2 on the PC = (Marketing left horseradish, so to speak, they came out sideways to them.

93asd93 05.03.22

Hisant
Well, the costumes are cool, I've always wanted the mantle of Jack of Blades or the Reaper (Saif).

T
Tararat 05.03.22

Marvelosi
Well, if Final Fantasy XIII is already released on Steam, which I did not expect at all, then Fable 2 has a great chance. Most likely, everything depends on the success of Anniversary sales.

B
Bazazaka 05.03.22

Solstice
What the hell are you talking about? The first fable, unlike the second, was on the PC, so many people have no desire to play this (wretched by the way) re-release again, but it just makes sense to port the 2nd part.