3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CEKTAHT666 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Help sort out the situation. (Diablo 2)

I recently knocked out Stormshield on my necra, I was happy, but not for long.
He ran on the 4th act hela tried to get to the seals, died and could not get to the corpse. After recreating the server on the corpse of the shield, there was no ...

Is it possible to return the thing?
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 05.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Look for the topic "greed", there is about a calf. It was fun.

Z
ZakarumFoot 05.03.22

Obsessed yesterday at
11:00
to rip like in
D1, all things on the floor
(couldn't pick up,
gas - look for new
gear)
Oooh, that's a thought, but crying here like during the "Great Flood". That's what I understand, suffering :)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

ZakarumFoot, I confess, the idea is not mine. a number of successful ideas (sometimes sounded here too) have already been successfully implemented by those who were ready.
[edit] oops, I'm not talking about "dropping gear", but about "-10% exp". :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Torum.
Thanks.
Tsytatnik 1 - frenzy, then it was weaker, but spent a couple of evenings in a good mood)))
Greed also went with a bang) But the topic was closed, and the poor (I) Little Fox did not find out why he was thrown.
Or was it that srach of negativity with myself, which I learned about from the quote book?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Rivnyanyn Little
Fox threw a negative, because, according to him, "you can't trust anyone in pg." Also, as can be seen from the correspondence (at the time of its development, now there is no MB there), Fox naively believed that this statement did not apply to the negativity itself. But this negative had its own opinions.

U
Uncle Fred 05.03.22

Rivnyanyn, check the sound:
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/otbrosy_pg_x-759189/
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/zhadnost-755939/

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Rivnyanyn, Little Fox, by the way - a chicken, which her husband in love diligently dragged to Infik, and she began to give a pass to all sorts of "familiar friends". if the Negative had more conscience, it would soon be thrown by another. :-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
husband in love
sounded like something bad :C

f
firkax 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] seems to have some kind of perverted perception, because I don’t see anything wrong with this phrase

c
cat-stargazer 05.03.22

firkax
Probably it's because you weren't a spouse :)))))) Well, or the experience is still small :)))) LOL :)))))
Yes, and it's strange to expect some banal, ordinary perception from a person with the nickname bd_sm :)))))))))) don't you find it?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] I erased "stupid". ;D to the spouse there is only one question: "how? oh okay. tastes differ. :-)
in short, you have a perverted worldview, in! ;D

of a person with the nickname bd_sm
kot-stargazer, the main thing is that it is not Kunilinkee! <;DD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

firkax
meant ofk that this good phrase was pronounced as if being a spouse in love is somehow sour,
but not only all autistic people can catch such subtleties

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], no, I didn't want to say anything bad about him. but he, of course, transferred the infik to unreliable claws. it's like teaching a friend about the law and draining all the savings on a sharp Beha to please your beloved. and she, @%$#, on the third day of driving will call you: "ZAYA YOU WON'T SCORE VERY MUCH???". :D ".. NUBOTIV DID ME!!! (((("

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
, I meant this, the
first claw from the spouse grew, fertilized by his love for the chicken