3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bad tom 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Bar \"Take Down!\" (Burnout Paradise)

In general, it’s a subject, we’re talking about burnout backgrounds :) Otherwise, there’s nothing to talk about in the topics))) Communication is not enough
158 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya_S 06.03.22

There will be a new burnout, but it’s probably not paradise, they’ll come up with some other city or something else

L
LifeStream [Has left from 06.03.22

Yes, I want a new city. I wish EA would release a game like BP. They are not bad at doing new projects, unlike old ones like NFS.

V
Vanya_S 06.03.22

AAAAA!!! Only 1 jump left in the mountains. Maybe someone knows suddenly there is some kind of secret place where this trump was put? I'm tired of touching that area. Although I'm almost sure that everything depends only on me

r
rock music 06.03.22

what range? mountains are a loose concept. there is one jump there, above the huge tunnel which is from the city to the silver lake. this is a jump on the railway road. there are blue cones.

V
Vanya_S 06.03.22

But I already found the last jump, it was at palm bay height. The game passed by 92%, only lawlessness remained :)

V
Vanya_S 06.03.22

So when I wrote then, I got confused, I was not in the mountains

k
kutuzvden 06.03.22

check it out:

r
rock music 06.03.22

nonsense. light shield :)

V
Vanya_S 06.03.22

47 hours 30 minutes in the game, 100% passed, almost 2 whole days :). After a complete passage, it does not pull yet to play it

L

Yes, the shield is light. You don't even need a special skill to knock it down.

D
Dante1806 06.03.22

If anyone is interested, here (www.playground.ru/files/16064/) is a self-made mod for BurnOut Paradise. The roof will not blow, but still)))

-
-Sm1Le- 06.03.22

the thread is quiet((

L

Played everything. Everyone is tired of the game. Such forums do not live long, this is not GTA4 in which you play for a long time and do not get bored. This is a racing simulator. Moreover, the game is not such a masterpiece. Graphics with physics are pretty good. But some nuances .. Like knocking down shields, nitro at gas stations, etc. There is a lot of unrealistic in this game, there is not even a driver...

x
xFOG 06.03.22

LifeStream
Even you are talking garbage. They don't play because five people from all over the forum have faces.

T
Tony_Gognitti 06.03.22

I don't feel like creating a new thread about the upcoming Cops and Robbers DLC. Let's discuss it here)) Assumptions, wishes, etc.
So I would really like to have something like in NFS Most Wanted. Road blockades, tactics, lots of cops going straight to the junkyard...
Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun if the civilians on Showtime would knock on the cops, who would then come and try to stop the "crazy
piece of metal" that used to be was our car. Of course, in the chase, you should remove "Takedown slo-mo", otherwise it would be hard to
be distracted from the chase with every broken cop truck.

V
Vladosochi 06.03.22

Who will play online today?

n
no3uTuBko 06.03.22

20% left to go! already very fed up!

G
Goodvin163 06.03.22

I finally finished the game today. liked the game!

S
Someone's bot. 06.03.22

The game is super but in the end everything goes through again (if you want to get class A rights) not a very fun experience :(

S
Shickcomp 06.03.22

personally me, Burnaut tightened specifically. Passed Ivo 4 times offline. I’m losing, or rather I’ve already passed and 5 times the current is already in parallel with online. and online I will drive until my computer nx burns))))))