3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dd300 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Wild Hunt vs. Skyrim (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

CD Projekt did their best, not surprisingly black humor from Poland, solid obscenities, leaves a lot of impressions and not because of the last one... Surprisingly, the game does not get boring, it would seem that nothing can be invented, but no, we fight a monster on a horse, then we suddenly find a freak and it would seem that everything, but when we return to old friends at school we suddenly get drunk, then suddenly we swim on a boat or start fighting in the Bastard's estate due to the fact that someone saw that we used magic , although earlier we were going to do everything quietly, then suddenly we meet witches, it's amazing, but the situation is constantly changing, this is sometimes not enough in gta 5, where the game is inherent in tasks, such as complete 5 trips from point A to point B. But Rockstar too we did our best thanks for the aliens... What didn't work out? Not comfortable control when you stand a little sideways, the button for getting into a quick transition (map) or for collecting items is not highlighted, or the witcher rushes so much that you don’t get on the stairs the first time, and the translation is over the top, the farther the more mat, it would be nothing but in one cut scene his girlfriend mentions a loan, but the 13th century, what could be a loan, maybe a loan? Perhaps this is just a mistake in the Russian translation, or maybe not ... But sometimes it seems that it is not the ancient world that is being described ... The ancient world, oh yes, we played Skyrim and now in The Witcher 3 these are two surprisingly similar games, sometimes one another borrowed ideas... What do you think is done better or do you like more give examples for one or another game? By the way, in The Witcher 3 in the mission where we play in the theater, one character performs in a black and yellow frock coat dotted with badges you won’t believe from what .. . From Saints Row, yes, and it looks like a banter over Volition, but we won't stop writing your impressions...
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 06.03.22

"or the witcher rushes so that you don't get on the stairs the first time"
In order to get on the stairs or in the doorway... You won't believe it! (Drum roll!) Discovery of the century! It is necessary (read further very thoughtfully!) just to switch from running to walking. But many are not aware of such a possibility in the game, and continue to run into the walls, missing the doors and falling down the stairs.

S
San226 06.03.22

saa0891
None of your arguments change the essence of what I have stated. For example, with the same notorious Azura blade or other Daedric artifacts, soul gems blah blah blah, it doesn't change the fact that at the fiftieth level that I scored in Skye with his "thoughtful" balance Sooooo fast, I could forge blades with demag significantly exceeding these, moreover, it is not a problem to cast spells yourself. So it turns out the gameplay for the sake of gameplay, which boils down to the fact that you go and collect essentially useless loot, like a magpie, and store it in your many nests. And it’s not necessary to reduce everything to allegedly only my personal problems, firstly, it’s not good to get personal, and secondly, I think there are quite a few people who will support me in my, albeit subjective, feelings about the topic. I just tried to describe the difference in games: The Witcher does not push the player to some kind of gathering, in Skye, in fact, this is all you do. The fact that you managed to get so rich in The Witcher only speaks of your great experience in collecting (probably, you climbed all the baskets, and then, with an overload, looked for where to throw off the excess) and didn’t buy anything, saved. Personally, I was not drawn to such feats during the passage of the Witcher, the plot and atmosphere in this Game were very, very interesting, which I did not find in Skyrim. For example, they wrote that there is a civil war in Skye!, that’s all… but I didn’t feel that there is, yes, it’s like they tell you about it in the game, but it’s like it’s not there: You take three comrades-in-arms, it’s good which is zero, you go and essentially beat three soldiers from the opposite camp alone, and now they tell you that in this way there was a turning point in the civil war, uh? Then again, alone, you crush the leader of the opposite side, and viva, the hero of the civil war, uh? And in general, the whole plot of Skyrim is simple, like a felt boot, besides, pretty worn out (oh, those chosen ones ...), and not interesting: you are an unknown convict, you survive after a dragon attack, and you immediately become the Jarl’s court expert in terms of exterminating these reptiles, they immediately put all the cards on the table for you, consult with you, send you to hell on a mountain for some kind of stone, and then on another mountain, where they teach you a formidable thuum, without which it seems like you can’t kill the main reptile. And attention! I killed Alduin with one enchanted steel blade, and all this thuum didn't work for me. This is how it turns out that most of your actions are meaningless. Even the topic with dragons, which is interesting at first, then just boggles,

s
saa0891 06.03.22

San226

None of your arguments change the essence of what I have stated.

Maybe you don't get the point.

For example, with the same notorious Azura blade or other Daedric artifacts, soul gems blah blah blah, it doesn't change the fact that at the fiftieth level that I scored in Skye with his "thoughtful" balance Sooooo fast, I could forge blades with demag significantly exceeding these, moreover, it is not a problem to cast spells yourself.

Once again I ask what kind of Blade of Azura you played the game at all, I have not even heard of this.

And I didn’t write that there is a well-thought-out balance, but it’s more difficult and interesting to play with auto-leveling, and notice you yourself wrote that it’s at level 50, and you still need to swing up to it, while in The Witcher 3 there are almost no problems at level 20, at 20 level in Skyrime on the master, as I wrote above, you just feel that you won’t get much from a bear, a magician or a vampire, you just start to develop, but this is again with competent pumping and equipment, and a few outcasts will quickly explain to you that for what.
Again, charging weapons is a part of the gameplay that helps make the game more interesting (for example, the wear of weapons and armor in The Witcher 3, and before that it was a pity that they removed it in TES), here, as I already wrote, not only charging, but a whole complex of interesting features, enchantment, alchemy and pumping all this.

I could forge blades with a demag much higher than these, moreover, it’s not a problem to cast spells myself.

But for this, you again need to pump the appropriate skills, while in The Witcher 3 you just stupidly take the blueprint and components, and simply assemble the sword or armor without any problems, i.e. it's less interesting and easier, much less dependent on leveling up skills and specialization of the GG, but it's still an RPG.

So it turns out the gameplay for the sake of gameplay, which boils down to the fact that you go and collect essentially useless loot, like a magpie, and store it in your many nests. And it’s not necessary to reduce everything to supposedly only my personal problems, firstly, it’s not good to go over to personalities, and secondly, I think there are quite a few people who will support me in my, albeit subjective, feelings regarding the topic

The game primarily implies the gameplay and the more diverse and original it is, the more interesting the game is, but the fact that you find it not interesting is normal, as they say, everyone chooses what he likes, but once again I repeat what it is for the many opportunities and freedom that they love TES.

The Witcher does not push the player to some kind of gathering, in Skye, in fact, this is all you do. The fact that you managed to get so rich in The Witcher only speaks of your great experience in collecting (probably, you climbed all the baskets, and then looked for where to drop it with an overload) and didn’t buy anything, saved. Personally, I wasn’t drawn to such feats during the passage of the Witcher, the plot and atmosphere in this Game were very, very interesting.

It’s just that there are much more opportunities in TES, but again, no one forces you to do all this, why did you even take TES for you pushes something, that's the beauty of this series that no one forces you to do anything, it's just your choice how you will play.
Do you want to follow the story, do you want to complete quests, do you want to play an archer or magician, join guilds, complete contracts. etc.

And once again I repeat that gold in The Witcher 3 is not a problem at all, read at least the theme of the game experience, or special topics, there is so much loot in the game that you get tired of running to sell to merchants, maybe you just don’t delve into the game very well and don’t know such subtleties that certain merchants buy goods at a real price and not for pennies, or a certain merchant buys some kind of goods at a higher price, etc.

For example, they wrote that there is a civil war in Skye!, that’s all… but I didn’t feel that there is, yes, it’s like they tell you about it in the game, but it’s like it’s not there: You take three comrades-in-arms, it’s good which is zero, you go and basically beat three soldiers from the opposite camp alone, and now they tell you that in this way there was a turning point in the civil war, uh? Then again, alone, you crush the leader of the opposite side, and viva, the hero of the civil war, uh? And in general, the whole plot of Skyrim is simple, like a felt boot, besides, pretty worn out (oh, those chosen ones ...), and not interesting:

It only says that you didn’t play or played poorly, you take part in the battles for different sides of the conflict, and you see how it all happens from different sides, and if you went through the Legion for the first time, then the second time it’s quite interesting to watch how it all unfolds behind the Stormcloaks.
At the same time, this quest is still intertwined with the Endless Time quest, if you don’t know the main quest where the GG is negotiating between the parties to the conflict.
Although I agree that the plot in the Besedka games is as simple as three pennies, but as I wrote above, the gameplay is most important for me and that it be varied, and this is enough for me in TES in abundance.

you are an unknown convict, you survive after a dragon attack, and immediately become the Jarl’s court expert in the extermination of these reptiles, you immediately lay out all the cards on the table, consult with you, send you to hell on a mountain for some stone, and then another one a mountain where you are taught a formidable thuum, without which you can’t seem to kill the main reptile

. before that they attacked the villages and no one could do anything about it, and then you came and blocked this reptile, naturally the news of this would immediately spread, again it was said in legends and even the guard knows about it.
But when you join guilds or help people on quests to you and the attitude changes, various bonuses and abilities appear, again a lot of little things that NPCs pay attention to, which I wrote about above, I will not repeat all this.

And attention! I killed Alduin with one enchanted steel blade, and all this thuum didn't work for me. This is how it turns out that most of your actions turn out to be meaningless

. Apparently the game ends on Alduin alone, but the fact that before that you swung for a very long time and played a huge number of hours and you liked it, it kind of doesn’t count, besides the game on Alduin does not end, there are still a lot of other quests and ways to pass.
Maybe next time when you are going to play, you should choose the difficulty of the master, or the legendary, so that it would be more interesting to play and you will feel all the fun from passing.
If you think some actions are meaningless, then you simply don’t need to perform them, or you don’t need to play a game that you don’t like.

D
Danil Ositsyn 06.03.22

San226
The Witcher has almost the same flawed economy as Skyrim. There is nothing to buy - they sell only trash. You need money all the time, you say? xD What? I completed the game at maximum difficulty (by the way, she still has problems with the "complexity"), while I have accumulated so much money that I could buy the whole of Novigrad. Thousand commercials 80. I spent money only on repairs and recipes. Well, there are still cards, and other small things. There are no items, weapons, artifacts, magic devices, etc. for sale. An exemplary game in which there was always something to buy - Baldur's Gate. And there really was not enough money. PS: in Skyrim, at least it was possible to correct the ease of play with mods. And there is no editor yet. PPS: anticipating your answer - I didn't collect money for the witcher on purpose. And never went with an overload. If overload - I throw out the excess. All in all, the illusion of balance in this game is present only for those who do not know how to play RPGs. For example, all the money is spent on buying grub.

S
San226 06.03.22

Well, what can I say, where do we amateurs go to a professional RPG player, devoid of any illusions, he doesn’t play, but just works. I have only one question, these same ones, those that are professional, they always suffer from chronic zadrotstvo. Apparently professional risks. If so, then I understand why you like Sky so much, because this is the perfect game for jerking off: Even when everything seems to be boring, there are still mods! which you can put and put (Oh! what are nud mods worth, not like in The Witcher, however, there you can change poses and screw horseradish to your hero’s knee and wrap around the neck, I don’t want to); Then the game starts to crumble due to the abundance of installed mods, because of this you lose your current saves, find some less recent ones, remember where you left off and start to screw up the game again, right?
PS / You know, if Sky is still tired, even you are RPG professionals, and they don’t release anything more worthwhile (only all sorts of Witchers, undeservedly favored by a close-minded audience), I advise you to try to play The Sims, this game has a lot in common with Sky, maybe this will console you a little )

R
Roninof 06.03.22

The game is great. I wanted to hear your opinion .. Here's what. I am now lvl 19. I play on the highest difficulty. Approximately 100 hours.

T
TponuH_ 06.03.22

I went through the plot of the Witcher for the 2nd time, it remains to run through 50 Skellige questions, but honestly there is no longer that excitement.
About Skye. I am a fan of 3 parts - Morra, Obla and Skye.
If we are equal, then for me Obla is made better than Sky, the graphics will be dragged and there will be chic.
Only here is one "but" - I played Sky for 2 years, stupidly scoring on other content, while in The Witcher - honestly, I expected the saturation of quests, they are simply not enough. After completing the storyline, at least start playing again.
In Sky there is no tension with this, because there are 2!!! Plot! Civil War and fight with Alduin.
What are the dungeons in Sky alone worth - I went in and left after 4 hours at least. "-" Witcher in this.
They promoted a HUGE world - what? What? Let's be honest - empty! Square World.
You can not listen to the NPC, either the nonsense is the same, or the quest will load when approaching, for the especially deaf even the sign "!" will appear.
NPCs can not be beaten, drinking does not knock out - dregs on the screen 30 seconds after drinking a TANK of alcohol - no consequences.
The whole world is complex in B3, complex to the plot - you will not see any "left" movements.
Novingrad vs Whiterun.
Yes, the city is gorgeous, beautifully decorated, but! Houses are closed, NPCs cannot be killed even with bombs, sometimes you go and hear - you are so pale, damn you think what is it, no, there are no poisonings, and some "personalities" just want to hit the nail.
Whiterun - all of the above - works.
As for the lvl monsters - when I reached lvl 28 for death, I realized that no one was afraid of me, and lvl 5 wolves and lvl 1 dogs are laughter, or rather "annoying flies".
The combat system, or rather "Agr". How would I write to you without a mat ... If the witcher sees a monster, he cannot jump, but only rolls, and now remember the quest - the path uphill on Skellige, and then swim under water ( I don’t remember the name), so there is a ledge there, and you have to jump, and then Bats-gargoyles attack, the result is sad - 2 out of 3 saves The Witcher falls off a cliff ..
Games are different - one genre. But there is not much in v3 that is implemented in Skye.
As for swearing and sex scenes, I doubt that adequate people over +18 (namely, this age is a "restriction") is exactly what is lacking in games. Honestly, why so much vulgarity? I doubt that the game was designed for people +18, and not for small people who are inserted these quotes and remarks, with an excessive excess of hormones.
About the currency - in any game, sooner or later it loses its meaning.
The result -2 times in 3 passed -9 days 18 hours and the second 15 days without 2 hours (game time) and it is no longer worth it.
This approach does not seem original to me - after the plot, you are a super pumped pepper running among low-level enemies, and this is only 36 lvl, although it is stated that there are 70 of them. The question is - where and who should I be afraid of at 70 lvl?
PS signs are cheating - igni fires not by damage, but by% hp, the alchemist build is something with something. Three mutagens and your enemies are 80/20 meat.
In Skye, magic is just support, and then you still need to pump it in, you won’t pump it, you consider meat meat.
Phew, it's all good. I won’t write everything, otherwise it will just be a big story.