3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 07.03.22 09:47 pm

Which order for the monster do you remember the most? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I remember one order of the Oxenfurt bloodsucker, I somehow went to him at level 16, unprepared, without oils, without bombs, the sword was so-so, in short, the battle for Geralt ended very quickly, not in favor of GG. Since then, I have revised my tactics .
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 07.03.22

Sekokalol
Morewoodd

F
Freund Benno 07.03.22

I remember taking an order, I don’t remember who to clear the village from :) I came to the place, searched for 3 hours, even with a witcher’s flair I climbed everything, I couldn’t understand what the hell, then it dawned that I didn’t set the task tracking, and I came to the wrong place :) Damn it him, put it on track, the navigator immediately laid out a convenient route, it turned out to be a nearby village right in a minute’s walk, rode there, marauders attacked along the way, the roach got scared and got stuck, and I was in the place with her, I was finished off on the spot.

R
Ryogi Shiki 07.03.22

order for a dragon

V
Victor Lazorev 07.03.22

An order for a goblin, from the villagers. The old people revered the goblin as a deity, and the youth wanted to get rid of it.

f
fantasy cat 07.03.22

All orders are good, today the Oxenfurt bloodsucker amused;) Especially Geralt's songs :)

X
Xavier_29Th 07.03.22

In terms of originality, the order "honey ghost" is different from everyone else,
Spoiler for roach to catch up with the monster
By gloom - "Ghost from Eldberg"
By buoyancy - "Forest Monster"
Spoiler (I set myself up to kill such a miracle Yudo, and then the elves play pranks)
All are quite interesting in my own way, but my favorite order is "Oxenfurt Bloodsucker".

K
Kosolapyi1 07.03.22

Most of all I liked killing the Devil. Xs why, he looks impudent or something)
And the griffin has the coolest trophy, and the properties are cool, and I think it looks cool. It is a pity that the archigryphon and the royal one have the same properties, and the appearance is the same.
The worst thing is when you take a trophy from a wyvern, and then from a royal wyvern, and you get 2 exactly the same trophies, even in size.

d
diablo_7_13 07.03.22

Oxenfurt bloodsucker and I don’t remember the name where the Devil filled up the devil in a cave

s
seffko 07.03.22

All orders are good in their own way.

s
smoothie 07.03.22

Yes, Katakan the alcoholic was remembered ... And also the witcher with his "And the girl from Vicovaro loves only behind the barn"

i
ingvar_taver 07.03.22

Rigga from the first witcher))

R
Roskomnadzor 07.03.22

scaling's most dangerous criminal

R
Ruslanelli89 07.03.22

Probably, an order to the village of Stitches, came there with level 15 and only once from the 12th killed ghouls at the level "to death", and since when I killed Ekimmu in the cave I don’t even remember))) I haven’t received such noble people for a long time) And in general, I completely agree with those who liked all the contracts) I'm waiting for the dlc contact on Brooks, I hope this addition will appear at all !!! The schedule said...

S
Shreps 07.03.22

I agree, all orders are cool, I am very pleased that the developers have introduced the main craft into the game about The Witcher 3, but I don’t even know what order, maybe Morvuud, maybe on the Devil’s order)

S
SEKTOR_T91T 07.03.22

Skellig dragon - this rooster turned out to be a wyvern out of my level, bled me, after loading the bait got bugged, loaded it even earlier, bled in half with grief, grandfather threw it for money because it's not a dragon :C 10/10

Y
Youxyxol 07.03.22

Xavier_29Th
In order for a honey ghost, with due skill and a bit of luck, you can kill a dog in the same cave, without chasing Roach. You need to open only one gate leaf, the left one, and try to cut him with quick blows when he runs straight at Geralt.
SEKTOR_T91T
It was a forktail, this is the first, second, if I had chosen the answer about the golden scales, then no one would have thrown anyone.
Subject: I remember a troll singing Redanian military songs, although this does not seem to be an order, well, an order for a brownie is also not bad.

X
Xavier_29Th 07.03.22

Vychuchol,
well, in the order "Honey Ghost" the idea of ​​​​a chase was laid down by the developers in order to move away from the hackneyed: find traces, track down and kill ...
In my opinion, there is not enough order for some sea monster without the standard situation "hunt down and kill ", on Keiran, for example. On a boat to track down, fight at sea, and then catch up with the wounded or something like that ... It's just that the expanses of water are huge, but, unfortunately, they are monotonous.

S
SEKTOR_T91T 07.03.22

Vychuchol
Well, the answer is generally about the fact that he is a real dragon, but Geralt later says about the golden scales, I tried to go through without deceiving the old people and similar things. And yes, I knew it.

D
Digic_07 07.03.22

Order: missing brother, when he didn't want to pay me money

Y
Youxyxol 07.03.22

Ruslanelli89
That schedule is fake, it has long been known that there will be no separate contract for bruxa and manticore. Brooks may be in one of the two paid add-ons. Most likely in the second, "Blood and Wine", which will be released in early 2016.