3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22 09:47 pm

question\\answer (Diablo 2)

I always have so many questions that I don't feel like creating a new topic every time. In one - this, I will ask. Or maybe someone else will use it, the less it will be, probably not bad) * probably there are similar topics in the archives, but it's empty for now, it will be loaded with norms.
I started littering on cl and for the first time decided to download it not through orb, but blizz on this topic for wigs http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/razvitie_na_klassike_softcore/. But something while she is much losing the orb, will it continue to be so? I'm lvl 50 now.
gc 22cres 30gold | per4i 60gold 3dex 11lres - can you make Akara happy or sell it?
180 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

how do you drive a locomotive in hell with 7 ppl? I throw out the Persians in several minutes. Every time you have to start them again or create a new game. Is there any way to get around this crap?
If the mules are on 1 acc, then the time they are in the party is even longer in my opinion, but when for each mule another acc, then you manage to go through 1 act + raise the staff with the amul and that's it .

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
WELCOME TO THE HELL!!!
In other words, everyone does. In the second act, you need to make conductors in order to drag the next 7 wigs faster. And then you can skip act 2 faster than the first.

c
codw 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
did this: the
mule creates a game on hell , forty
starts, the mule is thrown out (so that andi is generated by 1 ppl and is the weakest)
, forty I fly to andi, damage it to about the letter A (or a little stronger)
put tp behind the wall, I start 6 mules, all in the party, one mule enters the tp
I start the seventh mule, in the party, I finish off Andariel, the seventh mule speaks from the varrivs and is thrown out
the rest also go into act 2 and are thrown out, except for one (key)
I make the key 2 quests: break altar (just kick it) and kill the summoner
make a new game with a hole (a character brought to the 2nd act of hell, collecting and inserting a staff, but not killing a duriel)
litter enters this game, the sign of the tomb looks at the hole and is thrown out of the game,
then the fool is killed, 6 mules are started (among them the key), the key goes to the fool, approaches the angel, before talking with the angel, the seventh mule starts, the key speaks to the angel and everyone goes to act 3

in act 3, after visiting the mef for 1 ppl and killing the consuls for 1 ppl, leaving one cold-immune for at least hp, the seventh mule starts when the last consul is killed, after which it is immediately thrown out of the game, and on killing the mef, in there is enough time

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

codw
I also did this: after killing Durik, I open a TP near Tyrael, I go in as a mule, I go out as a litter - I turn on a whole wig and talk to T.

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

The main thing is to fold the conductors into different ones and separate from the wigs, otherwise there will be confusion.

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
There is another option not to bother and drive 6 mules instead of 7.

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Rowwe,
I already drive 6 in hell, I just leave the 7th (when 6 accumulates, then I drive them only through hell). Still throws out. Well, I will make 1 mule each, and then start others, although I have no problems killing an anda, a fool, an 8 ppl meph. Only with the consuls of problems, and I kill the immune one with light merk)

o
obsessed 07.03.22

codw, I carried it exactly the same way. :-) also say that the Hole is a barb and, after looking at the symbol, he shouts at the rubbish. ;-)

I kill the immune system with light merk)
Harley.Davidson, and how is it? =)

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Obsessed
and how is it? =)
with 2-4 poke kills. Accordingly, it is necessary to bring down the HP to a minimum.

B
Biscop_moo 07.03.22

immune I kill light by merk
O-pa, something original.

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Wow, something original.
Harley.Davidson, and me! and I! and I killed with a dagger Jade Tan Do, HERE! :'With
PS, what did the measure wear? ;-)

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Obsessed
PS What did the measure wear? ;-)
a joke like?) he is always in his pantaloons, a classic of the genre)

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

codw
I make the key 2 quests: break the altar (just kick it) and kill the summoner
and the staff? the altar is an amulet, and the staff?? I just forgot to add something or am I not catching up with something ...?

f
firkax 07.03.22

Rowwe
Another option is not to bother and drive 6 mules instead of 7.
there is another option not to bother and not do nonsense like wigs

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

in short, I understand that all these tricky ways, if you have problems with KILLing bosses on 7-8 people or you lead 7 mules in hell. But I have a different problem ... I would have to cancel miscarriages.
a) In the second act, until what point can you run with 1 mule, so that later you can start the rest and have their quests active?
b) And in the third act, you can kill the consuls with 1 mule (everyone except the immune one), then bring in the rest and finish him off - will they count for everyone?

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

firkax
there is another option not to bother and not to engage in nonsense like wigs
, so you explain to me, how can I collect a neck for myself, if the drop of runes on pg is zero ?? for 5 or even 6! For fucking years, I dropped 2 runes - small (on hbr I just sucked it faster than the others) and a pool at the end of last season. That's how bl..b? but no way! except for wigs, given that I don’t enjoy doing a lot of K races on bosses for the sake of farming, and then also sitting in chat typing ctrl + v for a couple of days to sell. It's better for a couple of weeks for 1 locomotive and I'm dressed in an uber - you can play!

C
CorvinOk 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
there is another option not to bother and not to engage in nonsense like wigs !!!
Here you explain to me, how can I collect a neck for myself, if the drop of runes on pg is zero ??
Povery ZEMA esty Lydi kotorie sobirali/pokypali netoliko Grifi , NE PROVEDIA ni odnogo parika

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

CorvinOk
thanks to drop or farm. I don’t have a drop, but I still haven’t learned how to farm with a naked Persian, and I prefer close combat, so I like to cook a neck, forti, I can still walk freely wherever I want during hbr and hope for a rune drop. Here it will drop so that it is enough for enigma, then I will make some kind of necro summoner, a volcanic druid ... and I will show off))) but for now I break 1 xf 20 minutes into 2ppl.
...until grief all that's left is the plaintiff :) soon everything will be fine, the perf shaft is already there, you can run without forti for now.

C
CorvinOk 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
da 9 sam Poka begay "Bomgyu" s ETh Death BA ( vse GABA Dywit Grief Svarity or Kypity ) - Kst Death Neploha9 Pyha ( vawe neogidal ot nee ) , ny Grief poniatno Kry4e .

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

CorvinOk ooh
, listen! I wanted to myself at first eth death ba! but did not find the blanks. Can we move on for a while? I'm very interested in testing! who are you running with? I want to try fury on a druid, it seems to me that with death it might be better because of the dmg. Grief might even get worse. Why did you take this pain?