3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 07.03.22 09:52 pm

Why do people do anything for money?

I was struck by this news http://www.xx-centure.com.ua/archives/18450
Would you agree to this?
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

Grevol Blood
brothers, bureaucratic)

T
TTG 07.03.22

Majors are too useful, you can't help but love them.

Le Gaspilleur
More flood. What's with the peppers? What's the catch?

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

GP-5
Furry, ubiquitous and grabbing paws)

T
TTG 07.03.22

Le Gaspilleur
I read about the Chinese here. Their bear paws have a very peculiar use. Oh, those narrow-eyed, nothing is wasted.

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

GP-5 The
Chinese can eat anything but the reflection of the moon - their saying. Nothing will be lost there.
Blah, so they eat them, paws in the sense - it is considered a delicacy. The saying is true.

T
TTG 07.03.22

they eat them, paws in the sense - a delicacy is considered

Aphrodisiac

Struck through the base for peppers?)

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

GP-5
Yeah) They keep special farms, but not pandas, as I understand it. There with it strictly.

T
TTG 07.03.22

Not that, not at all. Well, okay.

G
Gemini 07.03.22

lol

m
mrTrauberg 07.03.22

pimpf
I thought this was a topic of discussion, didn't it?

w
we get what we deserve 07.03.22

Serves right. An ordinary major who mocks people, and not even for his own money.

G
Grimreaper 07.03.22

Nits.

w
warp 37 07.03.22

Well, what's wrong with that? Everything is for sale, the only difference is the price.

B
Balda716 07.03.22

Why do people do anything for money?
these are subhuman

modern money - it's just pieces of paper

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 07.03.22

warp

37 some latent homosexual, could buy you into anal slavery?)

w
warp 37 07.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya, I told you, everything depends on the amount of money. For them, I'm ready to give a shit about honor, self-respect, my own views, and much more.

B
Balda716 07.03.22

a certain major vomited here, and says: I give $ 1,000,000 to the one who devours this burr.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.03.22

Grevol
Good picture)
Here's another one:
pix.playground.ru

mrTrauberg
"Everything comes from the very first instincts - reproduction. A man, in order to leave the largest number of children, absolutely needs to have a lot of money. Because females are greedy for them. Females are greedy for dominant males who can provide and protect them and their offspring, i.e. the rich and strong."
In general, this is true, but unfortunately, this natural approach does not take into account the additional properties of intelligent life forms: conscience, honor, morality, and so on.
Money cannot be called an adequate means of paying for human activities, since these funds can be taken away or obtained by deception. The very principle of justice is being destroyed. Robbed collectors, and you are in gold - it's normal, right? I went to another country and lived well. Like this rich man who was recently expelled back to Russia: well, pure cattle, sick freak, and the dough is unmeasured ..

B
Balda716 07.03.22

someone from here present is ready to exchange his honor for pieces of paper ...
Death is such scum.

Soul - to God, heart - to a woman, duty - to the Fatherland, Honor - to no one!
From the code of honor of a Russian officer.

E
EnglishQuaker 07.03.22

And some, for the sake of momentary profit, populate their apartments with monkeys. Let them mess up your house!