3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seacher 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Geralt in the Matrix (bug) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! Until recently everything was ok. But recently (in the second city) during fights with monsters, Geralt began to slow down very much in movement and attacks, and the opponent acts at the usual speed by default, which is very annoying. Who had it? Do I play the keyboard? Maybe it's her?

Video card: geforce 780 gtx
Process AMD 8 nuclear
RAM: 8 GB Firewood is
the last.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 07.03.22

Seacher
Geralt is overloaded, get rid of the junk in your inventory!

S
Seacher 07.03.22

Danil01
I repeat once again, it occurs spontaneously, but most often when you start a fight with monsters!

E
Evgeny Barinov 07.03.22

What patch is worth? Try to put a later one.
I had this but it was fixed by restarting the game.

I
IrvinRul 07.03.22

Seacher
Most likely, you have set yourself a perk (see the list in the game for the English letter "K"), which slows down time when attacked by mobs.

d
danyil695 07.03.22

Seacher
_

S
Seacher 07.03.22

IrvinRul
hmm ... strange, but it's a slowdown, sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't ... ATP I'll take a look today

S
Seacher 07.03.22

Evgeny Barinov
put 1.06...anyway...restarting helps, but doing it 10 times per game...irritating

S
Seacher 07.03.22

IrvinRul
looked, there is no such perk ... all the usual ones that are aimed at increasing attack power ... we are not talking about slowdowns ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 07.03.22

This slowdown is found in the herbalist tree (green) and it only works if the intexation is greater than zero and only when the enemy counterattacks. More often happens with nimble monsters attacking in a crowd. Take a closer look at the perks (like the herb test is called) are very similar to what you describe, well, if not, then it's really a bug. As an option, load an old save for the sake of experiment

S
Seacher 07.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
the joke is that the green branch is not touched at all, i.e. not a single perk is pumped in it ... now I downloaded the repack from GOG with patch 1.06, I will reinstall the game ...

Y
Youxyxol 07.03.22

Seacher
downloaded repack from GOG
And you're funny.))

S
Seacher 07.03.22

Vychuchol
and it's not funny to me anymore ... a bug will also appear ...