3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 17.11.19 02:14 pm

Your impressions of the game (X4: Foundations)

Share their impressions. How was the game? That it's good, what's not to like?
How do you evaluate this game, as the development of the series after Terran conflict?
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slowery 17.11.19

the game has a barrier to entry for new players are very weak(high), the informative value of the game at all.
Even in X3 it was much more informative and clearer than here, and about the weird mouse control generally keep quiet.
Also the game has a lot of bugs. Will postpone until this game on a distant shelf, a couple of patches will continue to roll.

E
Eclair_93 17.11.19

Yes. Still a good game, now just a little patch up patches and will x3x3. Graphics as I fly quite a lot appears parts of the ship. And how they all fit in 12GB. In the course there is procedural generation to some extent is present. At the station if you go to NPC, exit the Elevator and go again, always in different places.

P
Podvipodvertov 17.11.19

I don't know what to tell you, yesterday the pirates put that as a Yes, because these games need to be bought, and that pirates have a hard time to update all the time. Played somewhere 20 minutes from the power, and then demolished. At the time, tightly played X3, but it was PPC as long.
Lately for me the main game is about space this Elite. These games are different and there is no doubt in X4 a lot of opportunities. I just think we need at least to wait till summer when it developed more or less will bring to mind. But what immediately rushed into the eyes when running X4 and not very much is sitting in the cockpit not to be able to freely turn my head in Elitki, I was there from the first minute of the game liked this feature.
Well, this is basically a game about space, but when I left the station, the space itself was as it is not really. Itself here is the space star. Although played on all ultra, and it seemed that ahead of all the stars and all the space as if drawn on wood, no volume and clarity. Just remember the old Duma or the Duke, where the sky is drawn.
Tolley case in the Elite, they believe that space is real. Millions of stars at different distances, can be seen the depth of the space, textures. And, you can point a finger at any star, find it on galaxy map and fly to it. Well, the overall graphics and detail of all I Elitki more like.

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Podvipodvertov
Yes But, as always, and she has a fly in the ointment. Boring.. nice and boring.. I look down to admire and all but as I wanted.. but elitka boooobs in the other direction began to develop - if at all development can be called.

v
vzroslyy 17.11.19

gaming experience is good. At first infuriates the complexity out of it and she then pulls back and tightens until the next misunderstanding. Little stream on it. Maybe, too, to try to stir up the stream. graphics card enables ASUS dzhifors 1060 from broadcasts. headphones in General will think on this topic. in the game figured out can someone help.

P
Podvipodvertov 17.11.19

Remmo
Exactly! It's boring, and although it could have been something cool to stir up, such as the possibility of landing on the planet, it's just majestic. Fly to the planet, saw some point, fly to it, and it turns out that it nifiga not a point and krator, and the closer to him the more he, and when fully seated in him, he's just immense and ends somewhere in the distance on the horizon, and the sky is black with stars over his head, and to each it is possible to reach.
Very sorry that the developers ran out of fuse.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 17.11.19

Push reputation to 10 with any of the Frances and there will be a fire that you never dreamed of 2 main plot of the first economic, but the second much worse than the path of war.Economic building a base connected with the production, buy ships for transportation and production, suppliers fly research probe, transported, protect the shopkeeper.The path of war would have to build the battle station, buy warships,put the communication satellite,to fight the opposing faction,and it is also the most difficult to wage war with the xenon will be very heavy quests on the territory of xenon, preferably up to 20 reputation to swing and even better for a maximum of 30.Without Large ships XL is better nelette razhon will be killed immediately, the gates guarding the xenon very well.

P
Portmen 17.11.19

Podvipodvertov
It's boring, and although it could have been something cool to stir up, such as the possibility of landing on the planet, it's just majestic
Stop, stop. It is about the elite? So there is land there for any atmosphereless planet.

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Portmen
Yes, and in fact you can land on planets where there is nothing

p
papanduro 17.11.19

The game is too much worth for this biodrama and existing content. Both online competitor cheaper work. So it is certainly nice, but sometimes completely crooked. You texture the destroyed stations view, is the level of the first X button of the Elevator at the docks the same HS. Never grafodrocher was not, but when close to the normal texture at the maximum speed is, then... it's Interesting to see the ultimate goal of passing. What is the incentive to build it all and capture. If you re just that would it is stupid. Well, you picked a billion to the billionth degree credits and what? Sit and masturbate on the number of zeros? And just comemorar without respect mafket Hey there, I patched a hole in the station ... It insults my intelligence.
In short, the patches, patches and more patches, mods and sprinkled with the promised additions in the style of WOW!. Until then, no. Not flying. But there is hope.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Podvipodvertov
But what immediately rushed into the eyes when running X4 and not very much is sitting in the cockpit not to be able to freely turn my head in Elitki, I was there from the first minute of the game loved by this function.
Function is to twist the head there. Clamped Shift and hold the mouse wheel and moving the mouse to roll over his head.
Too bad that there is no normal training. Doing many things on intuition. Good played XReberth, and so do not clear it would be. I really want to finished more ships, and then not so much. In the same robertsa be more of them (though them and was impossible to fly. But I hope it will be finished later.

o
oneday.hero 17.11.19

The game is good, but disappointed by the absence of the tips and guide. Or is there? Hard to join

S
Sargarus 17.11.19

Boring and uninteresting with a bunch of bugs.
Purely to fly for a week and then into the bucket.

a
azriel62 17.11.19

While playing on the pirates, but the experience is overwhelmingly positive. Some creepy bugs are not met at all, except the only trouble, as the inability to properly operate the mouse, as in X3. Maybe that can be corrected, I will be glad if you tell me, but in General the game is more pros than cons. Have to wait until its fully finished patches and salaries will buy it, support developers.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

pLast1c
So the bugs just give the game interest. On the contrary I like it when a lot of bugs. Maybe what You think is a bug as it should be and that's the idea of developers.

s
shvetsov0711 17.11.19

Bigasoft is bigasoft. What comes out on release yubikov or biovars would be reality, at arbors of the beta-2.5, and only cloud-Imperium-games it would have been completely patched game))

n
nodas 17.11.19

azriel62
Shift+space and control

R
Raxm 17.11.19

oneday.hero
wait for the norms of the Russian version, it will be easier

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Guys what weapons are you the best fighter jets? And did notice that the combat intelligence of the links just fucking stupid, very annoying their tormoznoi, don't know how to arrange the Navy so that they quickly understand and respond to threats.

L
Luberoid 17.11.19

Went with Elite. 've never played x but I heard it. The elite of course beautiful, but X4 is quite a different game. Yes, a little choice of weapons, and ship control a bit easier, the enemies are a little blunt, but there can be anything that you want to build, hire a bunch of ships to capture sector. A sort of Civilization with you on the battlefield. But...
Play with a TM 1600m + TM ORE.(HOTAS) Who played well no matter what it will not change for the keyboard and mouse will not give such a drive. When you go to the card - it floats ( Hey Great!) the mouse there is not catch, complete crap.
Anyone can help. Can't understand the purpose of transport. How to set them to work in the machine between the sectors - I do not understand. They sometimes fly into the enemy's hole and truncated. Patrol interceptor ran into mine lost half a length - how to assign the trade at the nearest dock? XS... Build your first object - packing plant № 1 - it is interesting but also a lot of questions - where is the Manager to take such and butchers to recruit? Where to get SHK - as I understand it is the center of my everything. BUT in the end, I WONDER!
You need to play. I hope with your help, the Pilots, to understand.