3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 07.03.22 11:05 pm

Anti-aliasing not enabled in AMD Catalyst 15.5 beta

RESOLVED!
Please check if anti-aliasing is enabled in your driver settings? (Catalyst 15.5 is interested)
My list drops out without problems. But when I select the desired value, it automatically switches to "none". Who faced? How to solve this problem?

SOLUTION: Through "Programs and Features" (in WIn7), uninstall Catalyst Control Center only. Don't delete everything else. Next, run the installer of the previously downloaded version of Catalyst (in my case it is Omega 14.12) and install only the Catalyst Control Center. As a result, we have the latest drivers and a bug-free version of CCC.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex36320 07.03.22

Uninstall and reinstall.Display Driver UninstallerRemove this

V
Vanek2707 07.03.22

Alex36320
I went even further and reinstalled Windows under a clean one. Did not help. Perhaps all the same, the problem is in this version of the catalyst.

A
Alex36320 07.03.22

Vanek2707
That works for me.

V
Vanek2707 07.03.22

SOLUTION: Through "Programs and Features" (in WIn7), uninstall Catalyst Control Center only. Don't delete everything else. Next, run the installer of the previously downloaded version of Catalyst (in my case it is Omega 14.12) and install only the Catalyst Control Center. As a result, we have the latest drivers and a bug-free version of CCC.

D
D.D. Cooper 07.03.22

Also faced the same problem. Found a solution on over. Just change the CCC language to English no need to reinstall anything.