3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
astrozombie 09.03.22 11:04 pm

Harpoon (Far Cry 4)

Here, in fact, this gun does not appear
in my pre-ordered gold gold edition in the incentive.
A quick search in the Steam community did not give answers, but it seems like many of her were missing.
What kind of bug is this? because after the first mission with Herc, he showed it to me.
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 09.03.22

cancellation, he appeared in the store after the last mission with herk. anyway. here's another question:
in the store there is a unique tuned version of the vector - "disintegrator" or for example magnum "hand gun", why is the usual vector or magnum not for sale?

M
Maratterminator 800 09.03.22

The people I have a gold edition license, the whole game went through, but Herc never gave me this harpoon, who knows, write what the problem is. Pre-ordered the game

a
astrozombie 09.03.22

you need to complete all the missions from herk, the last one is in the northern kirat. appears in the store in the unique weapons section

M
Maratterminator 800 09.03.22

astrozombie
Yes, I already figured it out, thanks

c
chervov 09.03.22

my herc missions don't appear, and there is a season pass

A
Agera_777 09.03.22

astrozombie
They will appear after killing one of Ming's henchmen. Just go through the storyline.

k
killercola2010 09.03.22

chervov
Progress through the story

A
AlekseyHom 09.03.22

And can you check out a screenshot of the characteristics from the store? And is it worth taking it at all? What is so special about her?

A
Agera_777 09.03.22

AlekseyHom
The cannon is lethal, it knocks the spirit out of a rhinoceros with two shots, but in the dynamic battles of the game it is practically useless. While aiming and hitting, you will spend half the shells. So, this is just an unusual and exclusive barrel made to lure pre-order lovers.

C
Cyber_[PunK] 09.03.22

I thought I would change my quiet crossbow for a harpoon in order to kill animals faster, but it turned out that when killing with a harpoon, only one skin is given, and not 2 as when killing with a crossbow or bow. For me, this harpoon was useless.

D
Dmitry Alaev 09.03.22

The mission with Herc does not appear. I went through the whole story, but I still didn’t get the mission from him, what should I do?

p
propeller-faust 09.03.22

Outposts need to be opened for Herc's quests to appear. I didn't have it at first either. Began to open outposts - appeared. Herc's last task, where you need to drive a truck non-stop, after that a harpoon in a unique

6565 09.03.22

HELLO! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Herk's return operation, the addition is on a license, activated but there are no tasks, who knows, tell me ... I didn’t wait for an explanation in those support. Sincerely.

A
AMRin 09.03.22

Are Herc missions only available in co-op?

M
Max Ma 09.03.22

Please tell me, is it possible to get a horpoon in the usual FAR CRY 4 without a pre-order and without a gold license