3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wishmaster_1 09.03.22 11:04 pm

In what order should I pass the Loyalty Miss? (Mass Effect 2)

People help me, I decided to go through ME 2 again and ran into such a problem.
I forgot in what order you need to complete the loyalty missions, I only remember that you need to complete the mission for the Legion last, before the attack on Normandy. Help me thanks in advance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.03.22

All missions, except perhaps one, must be completed no matter in what order, most importantly, BEFORE the Friend or Foe mission, where you actually get the Legion. You can leave the mission to Tali's loyalty and get the Legion to go on it with him (opens a number of interesting dialogues), and then complete the mission of the Legion. This will not affect the romance with Tali. Only at the beginning you speak with Tali after her mission, then after the mission of the region and then, you activate the dialogue for the development of relations after the abduction of the crew by the collectors.

W
Wishmaster_1 09.03.22

And I understood everything.
After Horizon, you can safely start completing loyalty missions.
I'll try this:
1.Jacob
2.Miranda
3.Jack
4.Tali
5.Samara
6.Citadel
Garrus and
Teyna 7.Tuchanka
Morodin and Grunt.
8.Legion
9.Zayd
10.Goto
Right?
PS After the Horizon, no one will rush? I mean, the reaper will not be thrown like that on the horizon?

n
noggenfogger 09.03.22

KILLE R_93 Pass
Samara's loyalty last, but before the mission Friend or Alien, so that there are enough points of the hero / renegade not to succumb to Morinth's suggestion.
The loyalty of Miranda and Jack also does not pass immediately, wait at least with one of them so that there are enough points to resolve the dispute.
Btw, I'm doing Zaeed and Kasumi's loyalty missions all the way to Horizon.

W
Wishmaster_1 09.03.22

People, I say that I will have enough hero points, since I will replay the same heroes.

n
noggenfogger 09.03.22

1. You didn't say that.
2. The points of the hero and the renegade from the previous passage do not remain (if the character was imported from ME2), this was the case in the first part. And the import bonus from the first part will not be enough to pass the loyalty of Samara at such an early period and at the same time not succumb to Morinth's suggestion.

T
Tahon 09.03.22

noggenfogger[Overmind]

> Btw, I'm going through the Zaeed and Kasumi loyalty missions to Horizon.

Duc, then there will not be enough Paragon points to persuade Zaid to be loyal. And in the mission of Kasumi, in general, the ratings of the paragon / renegade

PS on the forum recently, someone kind - tell me how to quote here ...

b
brazilium 09.03.22

KILLE R_93
Jack and Miranda at the beginning is just epic. Goto is desirable to pass immediately if you play as an adept, engineer or guard, for the sake of PP Cicada and points do not affect in any way. Then, according to the scale, Zaida, Samara, Miranda or Jack, Legion (or Tali) are the last ones (or almost the last if this one is Tali).

W
Wishmaster_1 09.03.22

Guys thanks for the help but I already passed.

V
Vanhell 09.03.22

If all dlski are installed, then immediately go through the mission of Zaid, (I have a Persian imported from the first part, the hero’s points were enough for persuasion), then after a couple of lvl Kasumi’s mission, I try to complete everything possible until the Horizon, with one exception the project "Lord" , on the Horizon it’s harsh at the end (I play at the level of Madness, scout), and then Jacob, Miranda, Jack (Jack has a good additional ability of deforming cartridges, they are perfect when penetrating the Collector’s base (damage to barriers and armor)).

A
Atay Wolverine 09.03.22

Missions for Jack and Tali are best done at the very end, when the conviction is already pumped.

l
lithium 09.03.22

Atay Wolverine, in my opinion, the sooner you start to pass, the less points you need

M
MunchkiN 616 09.03.22

I don’t know why there are problems with Miranda’s persuasion and 0. I didn’t have this problem with not too Shepard shepards with a mixed reputation.
the most complex beliefs are mortis (or whatever it is) and samara, thali and legion. here without dlc you need only true shepard.
and in order to save the crew in the very final, you need to stupidly do everything you can do and then fly to the reaper there to meet the legion, complete its quest and run into the final one.
so it doesn't really matter in what order to do it. it doesn't even matter who to appease first if you don't try it on.
but it's shorter for zaid - if shepard is a hero, he must be very shepard-like, so this task should be completed halfway through.