3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Souldray 10.03.22 12:10 am

Hatred won't start (Hatred)

Well, who boughtspirited the game, did anyone encounter the fact that nothing happened when starting the game? Tobish at startup, it hangs in processes for 10 seconds and crashes right there
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 10.03.22

No. Although at the first start it took a relatively long time to start. Try starting in safe mode.

n
nominal 10.03.22

Perhaps on a weak system, in fact, the game is eating up resources and manages to slow down on specialized hardware

S
Souldray 10.03.22

Well, it seems to fit the requirements.

S
Souldray 10.03.22

Weird...

d
dude666 10.03.22

Hmm, today I tested the game. In principle, on Gt 9600 and 2Gb RAM, at low levels the game runs normally (though it freezes during explosions) and yes, it took a long time to start for the first time.

S
Souldray 10.03.22

According to the system, it fits, just for unknown reasons, it doesn’t start at all, without errors, without everything ... I don’t understand what could be the problem

B
Barack Kamacho 10.03.22

Souldray
repack what?

S
Souldray 10.03.22

Yes, I tried everything and FitGirl and Steamgames and Mechanics, everywhere is the same

S
Souldray 10.03.22

I understand there, what kind of error would it give ... But it’s not clear that it doesn’t start at all

B
Barack Kamacho 10.03.22

Souldray
from steamgames gave me something like that, but purely because I forgot to throw a crack, he was lying there in the image

S
Souldray 10.03.22

I've already tried everything, it's not clear ... Mb will be a patch from which the game will work ... I hope

D
Derby_doom 10.03.22

I do not see "microsoft visual c ++ 2013" although I reinstalled it three times

K
Krylmasta 10.03.22

Same hat

k
kenny undead 10.03.22

Try to wait, yesterday I bought my brother from him for 1GB of RAM and the geforce 210 video card works (at the minimum)
just wait 2-5 minutes it should start

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 10.03.22

if someone does not start the game, do not launch it through the jarls on the desktop

K
Krylmasta 10.03.22

Zh.e.n.b.k.a
Same hat

M
Mikkezil858 10.03.22

after the initial splash screen, the game is minimized and does not want to unfold, what should I do?

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 10.03.22

Krylmasta
on behalf of the admin from the folder try

K
Krylmasta 10.03.22

Zh.e.n.k.a
the same

S
Souldray 10.03.22

I tried to run it in all ways: Both from the Admin and from the in-game folder through the .exe file (Don't even mention the antivirus, I turned it off and the firewall) nothing helped. About 5 minutes of waiting to start, it disappears from processes, understand, it doesn’t just take a long time to start, it doesn’t even last more than 10 seconds in processes